KANYE WEST - THE LIFE OF PABLO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Problem is standing there like "what did i get myself into?" hahahahahahhaha
Honestly kinda sounds like Quik when into hater mode.

Of course Pablo ain't no College Dropout or Late Registration. But it is still pretty good and relevant 10 years than when those dropped.

When's the last album Quik dropped that was any good? Pretty sure his celebrity is far surpassing his talent these days.

I like Quik a lot and he is def talented - but that whole thing sounded corny.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Honestly kinda sounds like Quik when into hater mode.

Of course Pablo ain't no College Dropout or Late Registration. But it is still pretty good and relevant 10 years than when those dropped.

When's the last album Quik dropped that was any good? Pretty sure his celebrity is far surpassing his talent these days.

I like Quik a lot and he is def talented - but that whole thing sounded corny.
I think he was trying to get hype for his EP with Problem imo

Sep 3, 2002
Quik sounds more like a fan who's disappointed by one of his favorite artists. He sounded hyper like he'd been smokin some strong, but I don't feel like he went that hard.

He even said that his comments were meant as a challenge to Kanye to make better music. He referenced some of his other albums to compare it to, and even graciously called the YEEZUS album "experimental" rather than the piece of shit it actually was.

I don't have a problem with honesty, especially if it makes either one of them try harder to make a quality product.

EDIT : ROSECRANS EP IS BANNNNNGGGINNNN.

Last edited: