JUS ALLAH-MMA 09-04-2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Good to see that he is still making music. Did he ever patch up things with Vinnie Paz and Stoupe?

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
That's gay. I don't understand it. He was winning with them. That JMT tour money is good money. I've been to like two of their shows back, one before Visions of Ghandi and one after. Packed houses both times. He must be on that narcotic. lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That's gay. I don't understand it. He was winning with them. That JMT tour money is good money. I've been to like two of their shows back, one before Visions of Ghandi and one after. Packed houses both times. He must be on that narcotic. lol
Yeah not sure what's up, like what was it over, they sound pretty dope together

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah not sure what's up, like what was it over, they sound pretty dope together
I just remember back in the day Jus was randomly blasting Stoupe and Vinnie for being homosexual. I was a little confused about it considering he had just gotten off tour with them. Which means it's probably over some bread. When niggas start talking that gay shit, its always some beef over money.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I just remember back in the day Jus was randomly blasting Stoupe and Vinnie for being homosexual. I was a little confused about it considering he had just gotten off tour with them. Which means it's probably over some bread. When niggas start talking that gay shit, its always some beef over money.
Jus was going in on paz about how he's a Muslim but stuffs his face with pork lol

Sep 17, 2007
I checked on dude last month after the new JMT dropped and didn't see nothing about this. Good to see he still working. Jus Allah is raw. I'm pretty sure JMT ain't ever fucking with him again tho. Not after them kinda comments.
And stoupe is back on deck with beats. Too bad he won't be on them.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Jus Allah is probably my favorite artist right now, since he left I haven't fucked with jmt not that I hate them it's just sucks without jus, he was the reason I checked out jmt to hear his verses lol