JR WRITER "STILL STANDING 2" HOSTED BY DUKE DA GOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
Dont know how to post the cover or tracklist from my phone but thos mixtape was banannas.... best jr writer by far the track w/lloyd banks hott.... anyone else peep this .....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah i dl'd it yesterday,pretty good but not as dope as his other mixtapes IMO,this one sound a lil more laid back,I'll give it another listen tho.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The first still standin is killin this one IMO,like I said this one sounds more laid back but it's tight,all his other ones are dope,the writer's block series,cina-crack 1.5,gun clap
with hell hell.

Sep 24, 2006
the cina-crack was dope, the gun clap were recorded verses w/different beats i hate when they promote new albums and they old verses, but rell & writer dope period....... Thatz wassup Krow good to see u listen to different shit than the norm......

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
the cina-crack was dope, the gun clap were recorded verses w/different beats i hate when they promote new albums and they old verses, but rell & writer dope period....... Thatz wassup Krow good to see u listen to different shit than the norm......
4 sho,yeah I listen to more east coast lyrical shit it's dope,did you like the 1st still standing album,you ever checked out Mysonne he's sick.

Sep 24, 2006
4 sho,yeah I listen to more east coast lyrical shit it's dope,did you like the 1st still standing album,you ever checked out Mysonne he's sick.
naw never listened to the 1st one i'll check it out, snd my boy just told me bout mysonne i know he bws ima peep his shit out, yeah i fucks wit the east coast too they got sum heat, that cat jaysun dope too

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
naw never listened to the 1st one i'll check it out, snd my boy just told me bout mysonne i know he bws ima peep his shit out, yeah i fucks wit the east coast too they got sum heat, that cat jaysun dope too
Good shit I just peeped jaysun he's dope,here's a few Latin cats that's dope also

Terminology
AC
Emilio Rojas
Realm reality
Q-unique