Joe Budden & Hollow Da Don Face To Face w/ Ebro In The Morning (Talks battle)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Funny that the shit was setup for Hollow to win and he did horrible. When you have to stop the time to call someone out in your 3rd round you know you lost. Obviously Joe's 3rd round was bad but already had done enough to win and its weak Hollow had the crowd turn on Joey for a bi*ch ass reason in that 3rd round so yes Joe lost his composure also but not from any bars spit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you drop the mic thats called forfeiture in my eyes

plus he kept crying about having his time stopped when people were heckling him

it wasnt in any way set up for hollow to win , shady threw the battle everyone thought it was set up for buddens to win

i thought the way hollow explained the chain of command in the first round was hilarious nigga not only said fuck every single person who signed his check and paid fo rhim to go on the plane but prolly went home feelin like he g checked them

i dont even like hollow nor buddens so im not biased on either side

then i listened to lil b's diss to buddens and it was even more hilarious, i didnt realize how much lil b actually shit on buddens on that song

its almost impossible to be the author of 'pump it up', be on love and hip hop and get clowned forever about the shit by pretty much all of earth, and make a chain of emotional mixtapes and win a battle, too much ammo on you

off topic, what the fuck was daylyt doing? he gotta stop that shit lmao

Last edited:

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
im still looking for the video on this. i never liked joe buddens i wanna see him get clowned

Jun 24, 2003
i woulda socked homie in right in the jaw and stole on his bitch ass for getting in my face like that...

when he told the dj to stop, right there pretty much anything goes.