Jedi Mind Tricks-Legacy of Blood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
anybody else picked this up yet??...had it for a couple days now and can honestly say there isnt one track that i'm not feeling on this cd,i can listen to it straight through everytime,some great Jedi material....vinnie and stoupe never dissapoint,another dope Jedi Mind album

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn really? i havent really checked out any reviews on it yet...cause if i read reviews before i bought an album i probably wouldnt of bought half the shit i own and would of been missing out on alot of good shit,haha...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think it's cooler than Visions of Ghandi, but it just ain't the same without Jus Allah...but that's my opinion...worth a listen tho

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ya 2 people on rapboard that pretty much have the same taste in music as me said that Stoupe tried to change his style and it didnt work right so some of the songs arent that good, and it didnt sound as good without Jus Allah. But they also said that Vinnie Paz stepped his lyircs up a lot. Best Buy better now be lacking out here...

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ yeah, that sonGs off the Violent By DesiGn album, "The Deer Hunter" which is my favorite sonG off that album, track 14 i believe....on the new one Ikon/Vinnie (same person if you didn't know) steps up the rhymes fa sho, i just thouGht he sounded a lot doper havinG somebody to bounce off of

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Iam thinking of picking up an album what kind of lyrics should i expect and is it anti white like some of that kind of rap is (Dead Prez) Cause i dont do that (Iam white)

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
regardless of if stoupe changed his style and Jus not being around its still a solid album in my opinion,just got to take it for what it is,not dwell on past albums...i own every jedi album and like this one just as much as the rest

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
DO you like Non Phixion to. You seem to like the same shit i do so iam going to get that a JMT cd. Whats the one where Vinne pat says Its unatural like love between faggots?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
DO you like Non Phixion to. You seem to like the same shit i do so iam going to get that a JMT cd. Whats the one where Vinne pat says Its unatural like love between faggots?
i dont know if that was directed towards me but non-phixion is one of my favorite groups,all of their solos are dope too,looking forward to that new goretex,cause both ill bill and sabacs solos were sick

and m-1 had it right...deer hunter is the song you are talking about,if you feeling that song you should cop that album too,violent by design

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
"you like to have sex with guys,you a gay maggot,listening to b2k faggot" haha...vinnie is forever talking about fags,shit is hella funny

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^damn,where did that come from??? how did we get from jedi mind to battle axe? haha...but anyway,madchild hasnt dropped a solo that i know of,could be wrong and if i am i'm mad i dont have it...and yes,that buc fifty is pretty tight,it suprised me,didnt know what to expect from him,its the first solo of his i own...i just hope freestlye drops the next album off battle axe cause i know that shit will be dope,he was one of my favorite artists from arsonists

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Just picked it up today. Its a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. Stoupe still made some hot beats. My fav tracks are prollyAge of Sacred Terror(#2), Saviorself(#5), Both Mixes of On the Eve of War, and Before the Great Collapse (#19)<<Dug how he got real personal on that one, hit close to home...

Wasnt as good as Visions. But it was still a good buy

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
yeah,of course its not going to compare to visions,im feeling all the songs you mentioned too,even though i can do without both versions of eve of war,one would of been fine...one more thing,it didnt bother me at first and i actually didnt even really notice when you just play the album all the way through but they are too many damn interludes on this cd,6 to be exact,and when you factor in the extra eve of war track,thats 7 tracks wasted....hey by the way,do any of you guys listen to 7L and Esoteric?? just curious cause if you are fans of jedi you probably have heard of them,picked up their cd "dc2:bars of death" yesterday,shit is pretty tight,got a track with vinnie paz and outerspace that is pretty dope,7L makes some pretty sick beats,feeling his production....babygrande has been putting out some pretty quality shit....

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
personally when i first Got Visions, i thouGht it was pretty terrible...the more i listen to it, it's Grown on me but it still isn't close to VBD, i even think the new one is better with the first couple listens. I wish Mad Child would drop a solo, he's real dope, I actually think he does have 1 or 2 solo albums, but they're from back in the day, and I even think he was rappin under a different name for one of em....I dont like 7L and Esoteric, I checked em out cuz I like Boston hip-hop like Akrobatik, Mr. Lif, etc..but they're shit is kinda wack to me