JEDI MIND TRICKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2011
ANYONE KNO IF THEY GOT ANY NEW MATERIAL COMN OUT THIS YEAR?LIL BEHIND ON THEM JUS FOUND OUT ABOUT EM LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO AND GOT HOOKED.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
ANYONE KNO IF THEY GOT ANY NEW MATERIAL COMN OUT THIS YEAR?LIL BEHIND ON THEM JUS FOUND OUT ABOUT EM LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO AND GOT HOOKED.

If you're behind on them, I'd suggest grabbing their first fulls albums which are the best, IMO. "Violent by Design" is an underground classic, and probably their best work. In terms of newer albums, Vinnie Paz put out a collaboration album with Ill Bill, called Heavy Metal Kings which had some decent tracks on it, and the last JMT album they released was called "Violence Begets Violence", in which they break from their long time producer Stoup The Enemy of Mankind. Other than that... there's a Jus Allah album that's been scheduled to be released for the last couple of years called "Meanest Man Alive", don't know if it will see the light day though. Hopefully this helps you out a little bit.

Jan 19, 2011
YEAH I WILL GET AFTER THERE EARLIER STUFF, I ALREADY GOT UP ON THE HEAVY METAL KINGS ALBUM, SEEMS LIKE THE OLDER I GET THE MORE IM INTO CONCIUS STYLE RAP, HEAVY ON WORLD SITUATIONS AND POLITICAL ISSUES I DUNNO, PAZ RAPPIN OVER THERE MANNIE STYLE BEATS STUCK WITH M. FIRST TIME I HEARD ANIMAL RAPS IT WAS A DONE DEAL. HOPEFULLY THEYLL DROP JUS ALLAH'S ALBUM THERE CAMP IS SOLID LYRICALLY IN MY BOOK, SNOWGOONS IS ANOTHER GROUP THAT WOKE ME UP TOO

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Also Vinnie Paz, and Jus Allah is part of a group called "Army of the Pharaohs" which has a few albums. I think all three albums are worth a listen, and you might find some of rappers in the group to be something to dig deeper into. All of them have albums with the 90's style boom-bap with really lyrical content. If you like JMT's style, then it should be up your alley.

Props: VERSACERO

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Vinnie Paz solo album was dope and I personally like JMT older work a lot more, maybe you should also take a listen to the group CunninLynguists even tho they might not be have that "hardcore" style.

A little more similiar to JMT would be Pace Won & Mr Green with the album "The Only Color that Matters is".

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
jedi mind tricks is no longer. at least in their current form. stoupe has retired from doing hip hop beats, said he is bored with it. he makes techno/trance bullshit now.

have no idea if jus and vinnie plan on trying to form something new but i wouldnt expect anything anytime soon

p.s. jus allah sucks

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
was just looking into it and it does look like they intend to continue with JMT using other producers.

Jan 19, 2011
was just looking into it and it does look like they intend to continue with JMT using other producers.
alright thanks, jus gonna enjoy what material has been pushed, to bad though they really on with the direction they were goin,but i guess all good things must come to an end

Jan 19, 2011
Vinnie Paz solo album was dope and I personally like JMT older work a lot more, maybe you should also take a listen to the group CunninLynguists even tho they might not be have that "hardcore" style.

A little more similiar to JMT would be Pace Won & Mr Green with the album "The Only Color that Matters is".
yeah, ive been up on cunninglyngist they are good too, thanks for the plug

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
jus allah is unintentionally hilarious
i am a martyr, i fight harder, i barter, no tarter, much smarter, gave birth to toddler, yall are cannon fodder, dont bother

every single jus allah verse in a nutshell

Props: V

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

01. Intro (0:31)
02. Poison in the Birth Water (2:55)
03. Rival the Eminent (feat. Lawrence Arnell) (3:09)
04. Hell’s Messenger (2:56)
05. Merchant of War (2:41)
06. La Montagna del Dio Cannibale (Interlude) [feat. Yes Alexander] (1:18)
07. Fraudulent Cloth (feat. Eamon) (4:11)
08. And God Said to Cain (feat. Afro AKA All Flows Reach Out, R.A. the Rugged Man & Eamon) (3:38)
09. Destiny Forged in Blood (2:19)
10. Il tuo vizio e una stanza chiusa e solo Io ne ho la chiave (Interlude) [Feat. Yes Alexander] (1:01)
11. Deathless Light (2:42)
12. No Jesus, No Beast (2:28)
13. The Kingdom That Worshipped the Dead (feat. Dilated Peoples) (3:36)
14. The God Supreme (3:10)
15. In the Coldness of a Dream (feat. Thea Alana) (3:19)
16. Lemarchand’s Box (feat. Yes Alexander) (2:52)

Download | Alternate
Download | Alt
http://sfshare.se/tv2zir171dbg
http://www.sharebeast.com/mr9c33kvqzlv
https://omerta.is/SP6
http://sfshare.se/gf51m1a8r0pp
https://omerta.is/SOn

Last edited: