Its Gucci Mane´s turn: JOJO CAPONE EXPOSES GUCCI MANE AYE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
a homo name like JOJO(thas a bitch anem)
LOL

edit: I know he didnt got really exposed thats why i wrote its guccis turn...every rapper who got a little buzz got to be "exposed"

JOJO is fucking homo as a anme i co sign but i might not ssay to him directly to his face

Jul 29, 2008
Gucci really with tha shit he was out here in sac doing it big wit real sacramento bloods! he was out here cherry'd up!
Really.. that's dope. I need to chop it up wid you Rossi.

He had a good point bout the 5 riders.. but if Gucci making it happen on the West Koast with Real West Koast bloods... shit that's dope.
-----------

As for Jojo... everyone judge a dude on his name. But he had a good point on tryna clear his name. If the police is harassing him bekuz someone said his name in the media.. and he didnt do it.. I'd be on video to tellin katz to keep my name out they mouth. It unnecessary shit he dont wanna deal wid.
------------

But Gucci did put down some katz tryna get at him. that's 100

Oct 15, 2005
Gucci runs/ran with east atlanta bloods.... It's been Bloods/crips in the ATL since the early nineties... he didn't just start reppin when he got popular

Aug 16, 2002
Gucci runs/ran with east atlanta bloods.... It's been Bloods/crips in the ATL since the early nineties... he didn't just start reppin when he got popular
Real shit! GUCCI a beast! FUCK ALL THESE RAPPERS WHO STARTED GANGBANGIN AT 25 haha! what part of the game is that? who the fuck puts on a 20+ year old rapper? unless you went to the pen and had to click up at a late age then there is no excuss for that were the fuck where you when you was in your early teens? thats when you get put on and supposed to be out there gettin active...all that red rags in video's yellin suwooop and throwin up the b is making bloods look bad foreal! I aint no blood I am a norteno but i fukz with real bloods and piru's and GUCCI a reptable!