Ice Cube Exposed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2011
Most of us know O'Shea Jackson as either the controversial rapper or as the Hollywood actor. O’Shea’s stage name is Ice Cube who as a rapper has made a musical career off of what has been termed as gangsta rap by many. In fact, on several occasions Ice has even taken credit for creating the notorious form of rap music even though that claim just isn’t true. In reality not much is true that Ice has rapped about in his twenty plus year career.
Complete article and videos here - http://hubpages.com/hub/Ice-Cube-Exposed

May 2, 2002
Most rappers don't live the life they rap about. Cube isn't the first to be exposed and he won't be the last. At the end of the day, someone's gettin' a check cut. #thatstheindustryforyou

Nov 14, 2002
DAMN!!! Ice Cube got exposed...

did you guys hear about this new group called the "WUTANG CLAN"? or this rapper named BIGGIE SMALLS?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Pretty sure all of us brown skinned folks have felt this way:
cant really call this phony

Fuck tha police
Comin straight from the underground
Young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fuckin with me 'cause I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin my car, lookin for the product
Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics
You'd rather see me in the pen
Then me and Lorenzo rollin in the Benzo
Beat tha police outta shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter
Still can't swallow bread and water
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down and grabbin his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'cause they slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any muthafucka in a blue uniform
Just 'cause I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me
A young nigga on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in LA
Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Ice Cube is a writer and always has been a writer. And the things that he raps really happens in the streets. The fact that he isn't a real gangster at this point isn't relevant. I do think that it is funny that he is always says that he is the one that started Gangsta rap when it was all of Eazy E's money that got any of them NWA niggaz on.

Eazy is the Godfather of this shit and everyone knows it. Not Dr. Dre or Ice Cube.

Founders yeah but Creator nope.

May 8, 2008
Ice Cube is a writer and always has been a writer. And the things that he raps really happens in the streets. The fact that he isn't a real gangster at this point isn't relevant. I do think that it is funny that he is always says that he is the one that started Gangsta rap when it was all of Eazy E's money that got any of them NWA niggaz on.

Eazy is the Godfather of this shit and everyone knows it. Not Dr. Dre or Ice Cube.

Founders yeah but Creator nope.
LOL how is Eazy the creator if Ice Cube WROTE all his shit? Yeah it was Eazy's money and Eazy's group and Eazy's lifestyle, but it wasn't his music. That's why them niggas split in the first place.

Feb 8, 2003
who gives a fuck this is twenty years late cube music career is basically done he done already had his success and made millions from it so this shit wont hurt him bc he a 40 yr old family man now.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I remember my dad didn't want me bumping ice cube for that reason. He got mad at the line "today I didn't even have to use my ak, today was a good day" cuz he was in veitnam and was really totin them k's..

As a kid I knew ice cube wasn't some killer ...it was obvious...eazy and ren basically were the only ones that looked gangsta in my eyes in nwa