Gunplay from mmg been killing shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Gunplay is a dumbass plain and simple. He tried to swing on 50 and 50 cracked him and then they treated Gunplay like a scene outta Goodfellas, lucky for him security was right there or he would have been carried out on a stretcher. They tossed him like he was the size of Hornswaggle or some shit lol

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
Gunplay is a dumbass plain and simple. He tried to swing on 50 and 50 cracked him and then they treated Gunplay like a scene outta Goodfellas, lucky for him security was right there or he would have been carried out on a stretcher. They tossed him like he was the size of Hornswaggle or some shit lol
lmao that toss was classic. wish we could post world star videos on here. gunplay WAS on radio monday saying 50 was hiding and he gonna kill 50. Im glad the real video came out now. my sis used to be real good friends with yayo back in they prime around massacre album and 50 was on some real boss shit like you have to go thru a football team of niggas to get to him.. there used to be a guy with them named t-black I saw yayo beat the breaks off him in New York bc he took some yayos money.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2005
that was some hoe shit 5 on 1 but you know how this rap shit go those g unit boys will have to travel down south beach at some point and time but on the real this is the shit that bitch niggas get killed over

Props: Nuttkase

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
that was some hoe shit 5 on 1 but you know how this rap shit go those g unit boys will have to travel down south beach at some point and time but on the real this is the shit that bitch niggas get killed over
i see wat you are saying and i agree with you. but if you with the guys, and some nigga just walks up and starts swingin, dude is gettin stomped out. thats just the natural reaction. it wasnt like he squared up and they just decided to jump him. dude swung, and got it. just how it go.

Feb 8, 2003
no it wasnt no hoe shit. if you paid attention you would knew gunplay started the whole thing he tried to hit 50 first and missed then got his ass mopped. if anything it means 50 got some real loyal rider niggas on his team. It wouldve been hoe shit for nobody to beat gunplay down. you know if was the other way and tehy caught 50 slippin he wouldve got jumped by mmg but that will never happen bc like i said 50 always got goons on deck some where around.50 in south beach all the time nothing gonna happen to him gunplay money not long as 50.

I know im riding for my homeboys if we out somewhere and a nigga tries to swing on one my niggas im coming thru with a broad kick best believe that. Its a moral and loyalty thing. only bitch scary niggas sit back and watch they partner get plotted on. lets say me and u are good friends and we at a bar and some nigga runs up tryna steal on you and i just sit there and watch u know you would have anna with me for being your friend but just sitting there not doing nothing during combat. only time i wouldnt jump in is if was two of my friends fighting each other i would be trying to break it up honestly.

This wont stop me from listening to Gunplays music though I still like him as a artist. It was just funny seeing he tossed and used as a crash dummy. afterwards he did get in that g units goon ass though. hopefully this dosent ruin his career when his album drops

Last edited:
Props: DJ Coma
Jul 24, 2005
no it wasnt no hoe shit. if you paid attention you would knew gunplay started the whole thing he tried to hit 50 first and missed then got his ass mopped. if anything it means 50 got some real loyal rider niggas on his team. It wouldve been hoe shit for nobody to beat gunplay down. you know if was the other way and tehy caught 50 slippin he wouldve got jumped by mmg but that will never happen bc like i said 50 always got goons on deck some where around.50 in south beach all the time nothing gonna happen to him gunplay money not long as 50.

I know im riding for my homeboys if we out somewhere and a nigga tries to swing on one my niggas im coming thru with a broad kick best believe that. Its a moral and loyalty thing. only bitch scary niggas sit back and watch they partner get plotted on. lets say me and u are good friends and we at a bar and some nigga runs up tryna steal on you and i just sit there and watch u know you would have anna with me for being your friend but just sitting there not doing nothing during combat. only time i wouldnt jump in is if was two of my friends fighting each other i would be trying to break it up honestly.

I feel what you are saying but I don't know the whole situation because I'm not up on that beef & the video is not the best quality I just see gunplay getting jump

Nov 14, 2002
gunplay tried to get 50 but got stomped out.bad move on his half for tryin that shit alone wile 50 had a crew.but he still managed to get up and get one of them back so good for him.the police saved gunplay from gettin a beating of a lifetime cause them niggaz was just starting to enjoy themselfs lol