GrandeMarshall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

01. Dearly Beloved
02. Terre's Theme
03. Lupin III
04. Ellie Fox
05. Comas
06. 1020s
07. RFTPSTE215
08. SEC580
09. NP Shidd
10. Jeezy Voice (Intrld)
11. GODPM
12. 2-3 Shidd
13. Fuel & Fire
14. 159

Download

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
More or less everything I've heard from GrandeMarshall leading up to this has been dope so I'm guessing this will be too. I see Silky Johnson got a production credit on there but most seems to be handled by Grande himself which is great because he's a good producer too. Also not a single feature, now that's a solo album. Looking foward to checking this out when I get home tonight.

-edit-

Also I know how folks are so if you wanna peep it before downloading it (even though it's free) you can stream it on his soundcloud page.

http://soundcloud.com/grandemarshallmusic/sets/grandemarshall-800/

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Definitely going to be on my top 10 for rap albums of the year. All around solid project with a bit of variety in the sounds, while keeping a central personality to it. Not as southern/trill sounding as some of his first songs he leaked are, and that's definitely for the better imo. I don't listen to many rappers from Philly but I'd be surprised if anyone from there is fucking with him right now, not many people in general are.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Quoted from some other part of these boards..

I'm on the next to last track and I've thought every song has been really good so far. That L.W.H. beat I just heard was awesome and whoever Worthy is I want to check more of his production. GM been killing it throughout the album. I can see his flow in places getting some Rocky comparisons but it's not like Rocky invented rapping like that... but these kids will think he did.

As much as I've liked the album so far, which is a lot and I know it will get a lot of replay value already, my one gripe is I wish there were more "harder" songs like GODBPM. Grande gassed that and I think he sounds really good over that more grimey style production. I could picture him going in over a SGP beat, that'd be dope. The overall feel of the album was on some more laid back shit for the most part but it's done very well and I really enjoyed it a lot.
Silky Johnson has a really dope song he produced on here and GM's production really impressed me a lot more than it has in the past. I guess he was keeping all his best stuff for this.

Of course I need to give it more spins but off tops I really enjoyed this album a lot. I hate giving x/10 so I won't, check it out though. The last track was solid too.