GhostFace & BadBadNotGood - Sour Soul album (early 2015)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
I saw a post put up this week with a ghostface track off his upcoming 36 Seasons album (dropping next month).
If you're a fan of ghostface and anticipating that album, there's even more ghostface dropping early next year.
Ghostface and badbadnotgood (a jazz band) have already released 2 tracks, as well as an instrumental. Which I feel are pretty dope.
Ghostface is in my top 3 so I'm very excited about this album.
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-qmZ_J7WGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA-ee9M_jhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNH32oXbSA

Apr 5, 2003
Yea,

I'm pretty sure this album will be better than the 36 Seasons as well.

The first time I ever heard about the 36 album droppin was earlier this month.
That always worries me when a big name artist drops an album with such little build up (around a month of build up).

The Sour Soul album had tracks out back in June, and the album itself ain't droppin till Feb I believe. So they've allowed there to be build up and anticipation for that project.

So far the tracks I've heard from it are all dope, beat wise and lyrically.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
Yea,

The first time I ever heard about the 36 album droppin was earlier this month.
That always worries me when a big name artist drops an album with such little build up (around a month of build up).
i read somewhere 36 seasons been in works for a while. im sure he just wanted to do big doe rehab/8 diagrams thing again with this new ghost album and the wu-tang album dropping around the same time

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The ablum is dope. It instantly got me hooked to BBNG. I will definitely check out more of their music.
They first got noticed when Tyler, the Creator posted up their jazz inspired covers of some of his songs seeing the dude is a huge jazz fan.

They did the music for Hoarse off Earl's album Doris which got them even more attention and then now this with Ghostface.

Their three albums are all worth checking out.

Apr 5, 2003
Yes! This album did not disappoint!
The only criticism I can really throw out is that it's not long enough.

While listening to it I got a little frustrated when I realized there were only 12 tracks and a few of them turned out to be instrumentals. Yet when I was done listening I felt those instrumental interludes really worked well with the flow of the album.

I hope we get to see more from this pairing, cus so far this is my top hip hop pick of the year.

Yea check out BBNG's instrumental albums. All good stuff.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I got all their stuff now but only had the time to listen to their latest album "III" which is dope.

They did the music for Hoarse off Earl's album Doris which got them even more attention and then now this with Ghostface.
Somehow I didn't read this part and saw it somewhere else too. That song is by far my favourite from Earl. I never grow tired of that song.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Probably AOTY thus far. The album flowed really well, very cohesive, great guest features. It's the kinda record that sounds like it belongs on vinyl. Just put it on and let it play all the way through. Only complaint is that I would've liked one or two more tracks to get it closer to 40 mins.