the game - jesus peice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Album was good, but 90% of the features are wack. lol @ Game only having 2 solo tracks total on the deluxe version.

The amount of west coast heavyweights can be counted on one hand and Game has the audacity to only feature ONE other west coaster (Kendrick). Fuck that.

Props: waldiejr

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Somebody put all the sunday service jams in one file and shoot a link..
I wonder if this will be better than the actual album. It probably will.

COVER (won't embed)

1. Sunday Service (Intro)
2. Change The World
3. Take It Off
4. Sending My Love (Remix)
5. Party We Will Throw Now
6. Burn (Freestyle)
7. Pop That (Freestyle)
8. I Don't Like (Freestyle)
9. So Sophisticated (Freestyle)
10. Amen (Freestyle)
11. Folded Hands
12. Far From Coach
13. Switch Lanes
14. Everywhere
15. Lost Angels
16. Cops & Rappers
17. Let A Bitch Know
18. Celebration (Remix)
19. Holy Water
20. Cough Up A Lung (Acapella Freestyle)
21. NY Shining (Cough Up A Lung)
22. I Remember
23. Black Jesus
24. HVN4AGNGSTA
25. Stripper
26. Judas Closet
27. Rollin
28. Californication (Outro)

Made it myself. It's all of game's tracks released this year not on his cali republic mixtape compiled together along with a intro and outro. Every track is in order by its release date and once you put the mixtape in itunes it's all organized album cover, features and track number. The last sunday service track game's gonna drop next week you can add in as track 28 and the outro as track 29.

download

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
This is certainly more cohesive/less filler than R.E.D. He did say he was trying to make this album along the lines of Chronic 2001 w/ the Big name features "But in the right place".

It just might be the closest thing he's dropped that was as dope as D.A.....just maybe....I'mma have to give his whole catolouge a spin again w/ this album

Props: mrkmaidog
Feb 3, 2006
This album is fire to me. Game has a good ear for beats and he can actually rap. My tracks are Heavens Arms, Name me King, Can't get Right, Blood Diamonds, Holy Water, Freedom, and See No Evil is one of the hardest tracks of 2012. Game went in on this album to me.

Apr 25, 2002
beats are fire, content is wrong

After listening to the 1st 7 songs this album made me feel like I shouldn't be listening to it. It's one thing to rap gangsta ish but it's a whole notha thing to be blasphemus about the song titles and the content. Some of the words them dudes were speaking got me not wanting to listen to this cd anymore and I wish I didn't buy it. I'm might be in the minority on this topic but GAME and all the features on this cd should be ashamed how this cd turned out lyrically

Props: J-FUNKTION
Feb 8, 2003
it sounds more like half strip club/half club album beat wise the more weeks go by listening to it. its better then r.e.d album but something about this one is missing to make it a classic not sure what it is. its more like a trend album honestly.