The Game "100" ft. Drake (Official Video) off Documentary 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
Here it is the video for the 1st single 100 ft Drake off of Games upcoming "Documentary 2" album. Laid back summertime chill vibe in the streets of Bompton. Get ready for that Documentary 2, the producers & features line up is off the hook: Dre, Alchemist, Dj Premiere, Dj Quik, Battlecat, Scot Storch, Kendrick, Ice Cube to name a few...

Jan 6, 2006
1:26 mark is my favorite part. Them little girls are hard!

The features sound right this time, some good west coast production. Dj premiere and game have bomb chemistry too
truth. i have high expectations for this sequel. may not top the 1st Documentary but it'll be solid enough to come near it imo. he also went in the studio with jellyroll & will-i-am. if we can get another will-i-am banger like "compton" off doctors advocate man.... Him & premo good chemistry indeed "born in the trap" & the jesus piece leftover "heaven 4 a gangsta" ft. Master P DOPE!!!still couldn't believe heaven 4 a gangsta didnt make the jesus piece album, P actually rapped a solid verse on a preemo track.