FUCK DRAKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
fuck the Thunder, I never seen so much favortizm by the refs. they only won game one against the Nuggets because the refs. The motherfuckers hand is in the net and EVRYONE saw it happend, except for........yeah the refs, the ones who are paid to be at the games. westbrookhogan throws his body into the defender and gets the call every time. Durant cant take the fact that defense can be successful against him so he flops and does the fake and rake. Ikaka was sticking his tongue out and smiling while playing against the Nuggets but now hes praying while sitting on the bench, for a 'W' or to get back on the court who knows........

Jan 12, 2006
fuck the Thunder, I never seen so much favortizm by the refs. they only won game one against the Nuggets because the refs. The motherfuckers hand is in the net and EVRYONE saw it happend, except for........yeah the refs, the ones who are paid to be at the games. westbrookhogan throws his body into the defender and gets the call every time. Durant cant take the fact that defense can be successful against him so he flops and does the fake and rake. Ikaka was sticking his tongue out and smiling while playing against the Nuggets but now hes praying while sitting on the bench, for a 'W' or to get back on the court who knows........
props!!

Jul 3, 2008
durant got a point tho...dirk gets calls durant dosnt...shit aint fair...look at the baseline screens n shit...the contact dirk gets to the foul line with is ignored for durant....

with that said

GO HEAT

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Ayo whattup yalls its P-Tone back in effect...cashin checks n breakin soft niggas necks. I apologize for not blessin yall wit no jewelz for a minute like that namsayin. I jus been workin at expandin the Starks empire n what have you. But Im gon try n keep this shit more regular forreal yo. For anybody that peeps my shit...even yall hatin ass niggas...I got nothin but love for yalls. So thank you namsayin. Anyhow my man the legendary Hex Murda got at me today n son asked me what I thought bout the nigga Aubrey callin his nex album "Take Care". We was buildin on that topic for a minute nahmean. Niggas was discussin the peculiarity of havin a joint called "Take Care" so on n so forth. But instead of jus sayin ayo I think son a gay ass muthafucka for that shit rite there b...I think we was sorta lookin at that shit from the perspective of a soft ass nigga for a moment n examinin the possible reasons for him bein a cornball like that. Like truthfully this nigga probably been guilty of all kinds a suspect shit son. One look at this nigga n you kno he probably been involved in all types a suspectivity over the years yo. I dont mean that in no disrespectful kinda way. Word. But if somebody asked me ayo Tone you think this nigga ever caught snowflakes on his tongue before? I would say yeah. Absolutely yo. If somebody asked me ayo Tone you think that if we was watchin figure skatin wit that nigga Aubrey that he could tell niggas the difference between a triple toe loop n a triple lutz? Again yo I gotta say no doubt pa. That aint the types a shit that the average nigga be knowin but I think that son can definitely tell the difference g. If somebody asked ayo Toney you think this nigga ever nursed a insect or small rodent back to health? Word is bond yo I gotta say hell yeah g. Probably jus yesterday even. N there aint really nothin wrong wit that namsayin. I mean son probably got a nursery at his crib where he helps orphaned animals all the time son. But you also gotta ask yaself...how many niggas you got in ya circle that be knowin n doin shit like that namsayin. This nigga wanna live that exotic life but he straddlin a fine line between bein a dude wit some culture to him n bein a straight pillow bitin ass nigga. But I aint mad at son. I wish him well b. Ya boy aint bear no ill will toward that nigga whatsoever namsayin. That bein said I would like to present to yalls another gallery dedicated to that nigga Aubrey. Once again the captions reflect what was more than likely bein said or goin thru sons head at that time nahmean.
Aight peace.
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/06/take-care.html