Frank Ocean from odd future

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
this kid may have something...so who is this oddfuture you're mentioning UGT...with this kinda music they should have a multi-page top thread on here.

Nov 7, 2006
heard Frank Ocean's Novacane on the way home earlier today on Jamn'. pretty cool and unexpected. there m ay come a time i can listen to hiphop stations again.

Nov 7, 2006
Dont get the hype around dude. How is it any different than any other R&B shit out?
umm the lyrics you hearing are actually his lyrics and for the most part have a good story behind it. the dream and ne-yo i respect just as much too because they right there own shit too. not hype just a very talented kid making some good songs.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I like Frank Ocean, but I also like some modern R&B... some...

I get what I ponfjisonjndsfk momu is saying though... nobody on the siccness rarely ever talks about listening to any modern r&b, but they talk about frank ocean

I guess he's assuming people here don't like modern r&b, when maybe they really do more than you think

speaking of modern r&b, not a lot of shit I bump on a regular basis... but I've knockin some some tracks from the Miguel album lately... that shit is dope