Flesh N Bone snaps on haters and speaks on Music! Intense interview on video!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
DAMM flesh snaps! talks about sensitive fools who are scared of the way he's been talking lately. he snaps on Bone for not handleing business, and snaps on people who being scared of how he talks..talks about his time in the pen... a must see.. i he brings this kind of thugged out anger.. and energy to the album.. it will be a classic! Flesh keepin it 100% real

http://bonethugs99.blogspot.com/2011/05/flesh-n-bone-talks-shit-about-sensitive.html

Blaze of Glory out this summer!! CD over here
http://bonethugs99.blogspot.com/2011/04/flesh-n-bone-blaze-of-glory-release.html

Apr 20, 2005
mo thugs again? they should change that name. that name alone makes me not wanna hear what they have to rap about

Sep 17, 2007
Just found some new Flesh-N-Bone lyrics from his new album Blaze of Glory...PEEP THIS HOT SHIT OUT!!!!!!!! Flesh is fuckin rippin shit up.

My toe bone is connected to my ankle bone, my ankle's bone is connected to My knee bone, my knee bone is connected to my hip bone just like you and me.

My hip bone is connected to my backbone, my backbone is connected to my Chest bone, my chest bone is connected to my shoulder bone just like you And me.

My shoulder bone is connected to my neck bone my neck bone is connected to My jaw bone, my jaw bone is connected to my chick bone just like you and me!

Aug 23, 2002
Just found some new Flesh-N-Bone lyrics from his new album Blaze of Glory...PEEP THIS HOT SHIT OUT!!!!!!!! Flesh is fuckin rippin shit up.

My toe bone is connected to my ankle bone, my ankle's bone is connected to My knee bone, my knee bone is connected to my hip bone just like you and me.

My hip bone is connected to my backbone, my backbone is connected to my Chest bone, my chest bone is connected to my shoulder bone just like you And me.

My shoulder bone is connected to my neck bone my neck bone is connected to My jaw bone, my jaw bone is connected to my chick bone just like you and me!
OH SHIT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SHIT'S ABOUT TO GO TRIPPLE QUADRIPLEGIC SON!!!!!