Dr. Dre (Feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) - I Need A Doctor [Official Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Ive heard alot of people talk down on this song, and while I will admit its not something I would drive around slumping on repeat, the song is on some real shit and Em murders this shit. Dre is not trying to stay stuck in the 90's and I give him props for doing what he wants to do and not trying to make records that sound like everything else in the mainstream right now.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Shouldnt this be Eminem ft. Dre? He had one verse on here...EDIT: Is Dre really that yoked now?
If it were any other rapper, I would feel the same way as you....but because its Dre and he is a producer first and rapper 2nd(like Puffy), him not having more than 1 verse is not surprising....

Dec 11, 2006
i liked it a lot. you can tell both of them are makin grown up music now n im glad cuz im not partyin like i was when chronic 2001 came out so i think im gonna like detox

Apr 25, 2002
great video....awesome concept........overall a good song - nothing to get crazy about.

i think they presented this (Detox album and Dre's comeback) very effectively. Some old ass rappers (cough Lynch cough) can't understand how to be relevant and make grown up music that is still quality and is current but still satisfies old fans. I think Dre can pull it off. We will see.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
does dre even want to rap? does he really have to?

the concept was awesome for this track....i loved seeing all the old faces...that shit drew my attention and kept me focused...

i think i would have liked to hear more than eminem on this track spilling their souls to dre for bringing them up.....

i would love to know if ice cube, ren or any of them old school heads gonna be on detox