Deniro Farrar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Mighta been the funniest set I've ever seen on stage this afternoon, intentional or not. He was performing at Yonge/Dundas square(our equivalent of Times Square) at 4 oclock this afternoon......He comes out rappin "Nigga, yeeaintnever bustd no glock, nigga, u aint never run from the cops, nigga" lol, most of the passerbys were just dumbfounded like wtf....The dude doing the intros didn't even intro his name.......after realizing people weren't ready for that hardcore he starts apologizing......on the way out he said he would rap with Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift and he would rap the same way unapologetically.....lol, on another note that mixtape "The Patriarch 2" drops tomorrow

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
its #tight, more smooth soul samples so far

exquire RT'd the link to it, him & danny brown stay giving props to the new cats on the scene.

i think i prefer part one after the 1st listen, that had harder cuts on it. this was good tho, just press play & let it ride music. just wanted some more of that shit like kill your idol or you aint a G.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"with my weapon" is also insanely dope...but whats interesting to me is that the hook, with the drum beat, sounds very similar to "so many days"...and they were both produced by Kira, they've got the exact same timing.

"im just riding around with my weapon"

"so many days go by, aint enough minutes..."

it sounds like this could be a "remix" to "so many days"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
tried to post the cover art but the pic is too large...new single with Riff Raff titled "hella gone" droppin tomorrow...also dude has been droppin some videos lately from Patriarch 2

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
"with my weapon" is also insanely dope...but whats interesting to me is that the hook, with the drum beat, sounds very similar to "so many days"...and they were both produced by Kira, they've got the exact same timing.

"im just riding around with my weapon"

"so many days go by, aint enough minutes..."

it sounds like this could be a "remix" to "so many days"
man..BOTH them songs been on fuckin repeat something crucial. he got anything else similar?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^Not quite as melodic/hypnotic as those, but both of these have that same repetitive vibe that can be played over and over.

nothing quite beats the hooks on the two songs we mentioned, cuz they just flow in the same pattern, but these are close.

to me deniro is one of the rawest new rappers out right now. I was a little late getting up on him but to me the production value on these songs is some of the best out there.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
there's something about "So many dayz" and "with my weapon" where the beat is like a spiral...u spin away, it snaps and come back into it. its like fuck a cloud rap, this shit is being sucked into the black hole and coming out on the other side

Props: fillyacup