Death Row Site is Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
http://www.deathrowmusic.com/home.html

You can sign up for the contest they have and get to download unreleased tracks from the vault....

"Back In Bed Again" Jewell

"Raw Deal" Lady of Rage

"Rugged & Raw" Lady of Rage, Snoop Dogg, and Daz

"Sho Shot" Lady of Rage

"I Roc Mics" Dogg Pound

"Thats My" Kurupt

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Death Row was bought a local lady in Seattle a couple months ago. So now Death Row is a Northwest based label. The catalog already makes 30m a year. So she just has to wait a year or 2 to recoup. West-coast seattle based "DJ" DJ B-mello is over seeing the marketing for the new death row.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
nah WideAwake is a Canadian based company....the owner is a jewish lady named Lara Lavi and there is also another guy John Payne who used to be with Death Row before

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
yeah Lara Lavi and a former death row engineer John Payne own Death Row. From what i get from interviews and articles they run operations from Toronto and California with all the releases and "set-ups" promo and so forth.... As Lara was living in Toronto where WideAwake operates and John has a home in Cali and another undisclosed location i cant remember ha. But either way im glad the vaults are getting a chance to be opened....