Daylyt VS Yung Ill :: Street Status (Full Rap Battle)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
daylyt still smashin niggas

wow at day's last verse that shit was nail in the coffin steez

why knocks get bold, ill never know.
"to spin your life like free willy/to get over the rocks is the only way you could be free"

that was a ill ass 3rd round verse that got personal and if its true lmao to that but niggas always holla at who they know to get the plug...nothin new..done had niggas turn on me that were damn near sucking dick for cheeseburgers steez...but you just dont got the heart to do em like that

id put daylyt as one of the wests illest battle rappers..not freestylers but battle rappers...he reminds me of a more cryptic version of freeway back in the phila freeway album days....like the rhyme and the bars connecting were all over the place..your connection to the line mighta been 4 bars later.....thats why ive always fucked with freeway...but day do it in his own way and i like it cuz it go way over niggas heads...the more you listen to him the more you catch them lines...i give him props for being an actual dope writer..that definitely aint no freestyles but shit is ill regardless us west coast niggas say frees are off the top no matter what east coast frees are you writing on a topic that is a free topic....its good....you roll with the definition depending on where you at...if youre in the west spitting a written at leimert park w blowdians in the circle you gettin roasted hard....but take it to smack and freestyle dude gon eat you with writtens regardless of your off the top merit..when in rome....daylyt way doper than ppl give him respect for ive seen him eat a huge percentage of his battles maybe lost once or twice respectably

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
daylyt still smashin niggas

wow at day's last verse that shit was nail in the coffin steez

why knocks get bold, ill never know.
"to spin your life like free willy/to get over the rocks is the only way you could be free"

that was a ill ass 3rd round verse that got personal and if its true lmao to that but niggas always holla at who they know to get the plug...nothin new..done had niggas turn on me that were damn near sucking dick for cheeseburgers steez...but you just dont got the heart to do em like that

id put daylyt as one of the wests illest battle rappers..not freestylers but battle rappers...he reminds me of a more cryptic version of freeway back in the phila freeway album days....like the rhyme and the bars connecting were all over the place..your connection to the line mighta been 4 bars later.....thats why ive always fucked with freeway...but day do it in his own way and i like it cuz it go way over niggas heads...the more you listen to him the more you catch them lines...i give him props for being an actual dope writer..that definitely aint no freestyles but shit is ill regardless us west coast niggas say frees are off the top no matter what east coast frees are you writing on a topic that is a free topic....its good....you roll with the definition depending on where you at...if youre in the west spitting a written at leimert park w blowdians in the circle you gettin roasted hard....but take it to smack and freestyle dude gon eat you with writtens regardless of your off the top merit..when in rome....daylyt way doper than ppl give him respect for ive seen him eat a huge percentage of his battles maybe lost once or twice respectably
His 3rd round V Oops was some of the realest shit ever spit in a battle, if you can't watch the whole thing, at least watch his 3rd @21:47, he goes on some real shit/malcom x shit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBe-7GmkNr8&t=21m45s[/ame]

Jul 26, 2014
His 3rd round V Oops was some of the realest shit ever spit in a battle, if you can't watch the whole thing, at least watch his 3rd @21:47, he goes on some real shit/malcom x shit

DAYLYT VS OOOPS RAP BATTLE - RBE - YouTube
his recent battle with JC was dope as well too. The official video isnt out yet. But he took the whole bowel movement on stage situation that he became know for and flipped it into a dope rhyme scheme.