Da Mafia 6ix - Hear Sum Evil [10/30/14]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
After getting chance to listen to this front to back, here are my thoughts.

No other producer in the industry can manipulate a bass line like DJ Paul...none. This album POUNDS. Shit bobs and weaves through the track to really set the tone.

Crunchy Black is still the worst rapper to ever be in a big time group. I mean, he is awful. But Paul does a great job keeping all his verses 8 bars or less.

Koop seems to get lost in just about every track. Paul need to turn his vocals up.

Nice to hear some old school verses of Infamous that Paul used on the some tracks. Nice touch.

Also, big Kudos to Paul for bringing Fiend back to the mic....underrated as hell and has been since day one.

Need more La Chat. Period. I like Paul and Koop, but you need more than that to sustain an album.

Beats are top notch. Do Dabs is a nice change of pace on the album. Get Me Sum took me back to Mystic Stylez...dope. Dat Hype is sick.

Saying all that, its very good, but not better than 6ix Commandments. That shit was slap you in the face dope.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Yea Crunchy Black is still terrible lol. I've actually been hearing Fiend pop up on some shit lately and hes still dope imo. That shit hes done with Jet Life is pretty solid.