Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how or why is ASAP yams a label owner and CEO now? how the fuck and when the fuck did that even happen?

how did ASAP yams get a entire group of west coast niggas to sign to him? i aint know grape juice stain face had that much clout i just thought he was buzzin on twitter for being funny, thats all. he has the intelligence and money to own a label? huh?

nigga i might as well own a label

dude just signed a entire dope ass group of west coasters with no previous label CEO experience, lmao wtf. they musta had some money thrown at them i dunno, but i KNEW ASAP was gonna be jockin cutthroat boyz, knew it knew it, and they prolly gon get hella big in NYC too. who knows how big in CA? we'll see. So cali and the bay are two different monsters dont think yams realizes that

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
how or why is ASAP yams a label owner and CEO now? how the fuck and when the fuck did that even happen?

how did ASAP yams get a entire group of west coast niggas to sign to him? i aint know grape juice stain face had that much clout i just thought he was buzzin on twitter for being funny, thats all. he has the intelligence and money to own a label? huh?

nigga i might as well own a label

dude just signed a entire dope ass group of west coasters with no previous label CEO experience, lmao wtf. they musta had some money thrown at them i dunno, but i KNEW ASAP was gonna be jockin cutthroat boyz, knew it knew it, and they prolly gon get hella big in NYC too. who knows how big in CA? we'll see. So cali and the bay are two different monsters dont think yams realizes that
hes the brains behind the asap shit, if it wasnt for him rocky would still be freestyling in the park with a perm lol. he got him the solo deal with the label & also a label deal for asap mob, he flipped his cut of the earnings to start yamborghini records. its still in the budding stages so he didnt really give the cutthroat boyz more than a few rack prolly, its mostly about the connects he has. hes more of an active talent manager than anything. he only manages joey & a$ton, vince been had om'mas keith manage him(he was in a group called Sa-Ra).

you know cats from the hood are the 1st ones to label themselves as ceo of a label they're the only member of lol. he's got the money & industry connects to make it happen tho. he probably saw that the rest of the asap crew was making really bad songs lately so he hopped on the new wave, a sure thing for good music. he fucks with 100s too but stretch manages him.

also yams lived in frisco for a few years, i think he interned or helped out in some way with one of the messy marv albums in the early 2000s. on top of interning at dip set when they were big. so i imagine he knows a lil bit about the bay & its context in CA as a whole.

Last edited:
Props: Gas One

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Really dope song as I've said before, Vincent kills it. Video is cool. I think it would have been a lot cleaner looking without the double exposure shit going on most of it. I see what they were going for though.