Cutthroat Boyz (Vince Staples, Joey Fatts, & Aston Matthews)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've only heard that, Big Fish, & Rain Come Down. Only one I don't like is Bagbak. Album is supposed to be inspired by 80s/90s Detroit techno from what I read. You seem to be in the minority saying that but if the rest outside of those two songs sound like Bagbak I'll probably agree with ya then.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Big fish & rain come down are 2 of the 3 good songs on here. I can rock some certain techno tracks but that doesn't mean I wanna hear Vince on those beats or that I think he sounds good on them. It's not peanut butter & chocolate it's more like orange juice & toothpaste.

Also I just noticed someone put the toilet emoji on this thread ��

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah man, i was sooooooo fucking disappointed with Vince new album. There is not ONE SINGLE TRACK that I can-say-was even HALFWAY DECENT smh.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah... wasn't feeling this outside of the two tracks I already mentioned plus 745 and SAMO. I got a good feel for the lane he's going for with the album and I don't think it's so much lack of execution that made me not care for it but more that the whole sound is just not my thing because I can honestly see Vince getting quite a bit more attention off the project if the label picks the next single/video wisely.