Crooked I- where does he stand?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Crooked I....

• Is still a top tier legend.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Is a washed up has been.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talented, but Never made it. A dream deferred.

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Wack.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2002
*Post your favorite song with your response. *

This Static Kxng project is dope to me. And as far as Slaughterhouse goes I'd say he's the number 1 guy in the group.

But where do you see Kxng crook in the grand scheme?

Apr 25, 2002
I just listened to half of the cd on my way home from work and I must say that this is a really really good album. Kxng Crooked missed his time cause he never knew how to market himself. Royce & Joe Budden can still flourish as solo artists cause they established fan bases before Slaughterhouse. Crooked just had "buzz" and Joel had a deal with Dre that messed up his career. Just like Bishop Lamont, Earl Hayes (dead), Hitman...

Apr 4, 2015
He's hands down the best rapper to come out of Long Beach. I think he has gone as far as he could as a member of Slaughterhouse and in his solo career fame-wise. Out of the four members he's probably the one who needed Slaughterhouse the most as a platform to launch himself.

I have been a fan of his music for over 7 years now and pretty much everything he put out is dope. The Sex, Money & Hip Hop project and now the KXNG STATIK album are among the top releases of the last couple of years in my books. He has longevity, just never made it as big as he should have.

His flows were at best during the Death Row days and early Treacherous/Dynasty days though. My all-time favorite song of his has to be "Boom Boom Clap", his best shot at blowing up by the way. "Still Tha Row", "So Crooked" and "Home" are also among his top tracks that come to mind.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
regardless hes still the fuckin man and hes living better than all of us .....and he will make yer favorite rapper sound like a bitch if they collab ....hes the only rapper to ever outshine Eminem on a track ...he would murder kendrick.........dudes as real as it gets a true Cali OG..

Apr 25, 2002
He's hands down the best rapper to come out of Long Beach. I think he has gone as far as he could as a member of Slaughterhouse and in his solo career fame-wise. Out of the four members he's probably the one who needed Slaughterhouse the most as a platform to launch himself.

I have been a fan of his music for over 7 years now and pretty much everything he put out is dope. The Sex, Money & Hip Hop project and now the KXNG STATIK album are among the top releases of the last couple of years in my books. He has longevity, just never made it as big as he should have.

His flows were at best during the Death Row days and early Treacherous/Dynasty days though. My all-time favorite song of his has to be "Boom Boom Clap", his best shot at blowing up by the way. "Still Tha Row", "So Crooked" and "Home" are also among his top tracks that come to mind.
SNOOP is HANDS DOWN the best rapper out of Long Beach. Ain't no doubt about it. SNOOP's music is TIMELESS. It's hard to compare any artist to that.

Apr 25, 2002
man i was amped for the Statik King album but was pretty disappointed in the beat selection. too many of the beats were too laid-back/boring. hopefully they do a second one with some more uptempo shit mixed in

Apr 25, 2002
regardless hes still the fuckin man and hes living better than all of us .....and he will make yer favorite rapper sound like a bitch if they collab ....hes the only rapper to ever outshine Eminem on a track ...he would murder kendrick.........dudes as real as it gets a true Cali OG..

i heard this shit when it first came out. i love Yuks verse but i became an instant fan of Crooked. he ate the Luniz on that.

Apr 25, 2002
SNOOP is HANDS DOWN the best rapper out of Long Beach. Ain't no doubt about it. SNOOP's music is TIMELESS. It's hard to compare any artist to that.
he's the biggest and most famous and achieved rapper outta LB. no way he's the best "rapper". best "artist" maybe, but that's cus you gotta consider each record. as far as the art of rapping, Snoop isn't that good.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Crooked i is a fuckin legend pac would be proud of fuck record sales dudes a beast nuff said ...if he had the right people around him at the right time he could if been the Jay Z of the west coast but with better bars