Collab N Come Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2010
Collab & Come Up!

What's good people! I was riding in the car the other day, and I suddenly got another idea for creating buzz for yourself as
an artists! It's so simple I can't believe more artists dont do this on a regular basis. It's something I call
"Collab & Come Up!" So here's what you need to get started:

-A couple of friends to collab with
-Access to a studio
-Social Media Accounts w/ lots of friends!

Now that you've got your supplies, Here's what you need to do:

-Start collabirating with your friends on some HOT songs! Go ahead and make a mixtape out of it!
-Once you have a few tight songs or a decent sized mixtape, START PROMOTING!

1.Tweet the download links to your projects, at lease 4-5 times a day, in between your regular tweets.

2.Post the download links to your projects in your status on FaceBook, and on some of your friends walls.

3.Start a YouTube channel and upload some of the songs, and provide download links in the descriptions.

Now that you've got the basics, send this article to everyone involved in your project. Lets say you and 2 of your homies
put together a mixtape. Now lets say that you each have at least 1000-1500 followers on twitter. Now lets also say you
each have the more or less friends on facebook that you have access to...
Between 3 homies that do a mixtape, Tweet the download links, post them in statuses and walls on facebook, upload a few songs
on YouTube, you have the potential to reach THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE EVERY SINGLE DAY! You'll create a pretty decent buzz in
NO TIME! Especially if your gaining new followers everyday, new friends on facebook as often as possible, and start getting
video views on youtube.

I hope you found this helpful. Hit up your partners and start collaborating on some bangers NOW!!!

TWEET ME: @LoDaMack,
REVERB NATION: http://reverbnation.com/biglobeatz

Oh, and speaking of bangers... head over to http://www.ExotiqNature.com to get some BANGIN' beats for you and your friends
NEW Mixtape NOW!!!

-LoDaMack AKA Lorenzo West