Clipse talk say hip-hop tapdances with homosexuality and talk rick ross situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"tapdances with homosexuality" ??????

How many more gay rappers and industry people do there need to be before it isn't tap dancing anymore?

"Hip Hop" is the most outwardly homophobic, yet inwardly tolerant and protective of those homosexuals within said group around. They keep their gays on lock better than the Republicans.

Apr 20, 2005
If Ross was sellin yayo why would he need to work as a fuccin corrections officer? Doesn't seem like that would be a good front as far as justifying income. Could make good connections though lol. BAWS?

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
he's a cop in an anti cop society
REAL TALK

them niggaz aint lyin but honestly dude like i sed i dont knock fags. but i knock cops. it's like fags doin what they do and they happy with it its a life style obviously not by choice cuz it's its a taste or preference.

BEING A COP IS NOT TASTEFUL.

IT'S PIG LIKE AND IF ANY TASTE AT ALL IT'S SALTY AND I'D RATHER DEAL WITH SWEET THAN SALTY WHEN IT COME TO DEALIN WITH PEOPLE YA DIG.

A FAGGOT WILL FUCK YOU.

NO OFFENSE TO FAGS OR HOMOSEXUALS HONESTLY I GOT FAG FRIENDS NIGGA STR8 UP I KNOW GAY DUDES I MEAN I DONT BE KCIKIN IT LIKE EVERYDAY BUT THEY GOOD PEOPLE.

BUT COPS.

HELL NO.

ok i know a bitch who thinkin about be a COUNTY JAIL C.O.
but she a bitch i let that one slide she need tha money. ok

but a man?

NIGGA MAN UP!

EVEN A FAGGOT CAN MAN UP.

cops is just scared of society.
and scared of failure like hell.

jus scary timid muthafuckas who are AFRAID to show they should be exterminated and honestly i t's ashame we have stupid poeple who dont have proper discretion to the point where cops are NEEDED.

it's a shame we got muthafuckas who'll steal innocence and rape babies and fuck fools over but i say talk all the deviants n murderers rapist and cops put em all in a fuckin grinder kill em all let the smart people co exist

or at least the strong normal have hearted muthafuckas who got good sense survive ya dig.

real deal it's how i feel.

Jun 4, 2004
So basically they asked The Clipse how they feel about Rick Ross being a Corrections Officer... and The Clipse answered that they don't feel anything and they said "Hip-Hop as a whole has let much bigger shit slide"... "we let people tap dance with homosexuality and everything then forget about it"....basically referring to Birdman and Lil Wayne kissing.... and getting a pass is far worse that being a Corrections Officer.

They didn't come out and say it but you know that's what they were talking about... who else in Hip-Hop do some HOMO shit like kiss another nigga and then go sell platinum and everyone forgets about it or makes excuses about that's his daddy... f*** that Birdman ain't his daddy...

Birdman and Weezy F. Baby both some homo's for kissing each other on the mouth.... their is no excuse, yet they got a pass.... even got nigga's defending them on this board......:confused:

Sep 17, 2006
REAL TALK

them niggaz aint lyin but honestly dude like i sed i dont knock fags. but i knock cops. it's like fags doin what they do and they happy with it its a life style obviously not by choice cuz it's its a taste or preference.

BEING A COP IS NOT TASTEFUL.

IT'S PIG LIKE AND IF ANY TASTE AT ALL IT'S SALTY AND I'D RATHER DEAL WITH SWEET THAN SALTY WHEN IT COME TO DEALIN WITH PEOPLE YA DIG.

A FAGGOT WILL FUCK YOU.

NO OFFENSE TO FAGS OR HOMOSEXUALS HONESTLY I GOT FAG FRIENDS NIGGA STR8 UP I KNOW GAY DUDES I MEAN I DONT BE KCIKIN IT LIKE EVERYDAY BUT THEY GOOD PEOPLE.

BUT COPS.

HELL NO.

ok i know a bitch who thinkin about be a COUNTY JAIL C.O.
but she a bitch i let that one slide she need tha money. ok

but a man?

NIGGA MAN UP!

EVEN A FAGGOT CAN MAN UP.

cops is just scared of society.
and scared of failure like hell.

jus scary timid muthafuckas who are AFRAID to show they should be exterminated and honestly i t's ashame we have stupid poeple who dont have proper discretion to the point where cops are NEEDED.

it's a shame we got muthafuckas who'll steal innocence and rape babies and fuck fools over but i say talk all the deviants n murderers rapist and cops put em all in a fuckin grinder kill em all let the smart people co exist

or at least the strong normal have hearted muthafuckas who got good sense survive ya dig.

real deal it's how i feel.
So all cops are bad? You got a warped view of the world my friend...comparing ALL police to murderers and rapists?

I know you obviously think of yourself as a "gangsta", and seem to be brainwashed by the whole "stop snitching" campaing in rap music, as do many people on this board, but it is an ignorant way of thinking. ( BTW, I'm sure they will crucify me for that statement, but its a internet message board, I don't care lol. )

Of course there are dirty cops out there ( unfortunatly way more than there should be ), but there are plenty of good ones that worked there whole lives to help people and do a good job.

I don't know any gays, but I got a very close friend who is in the sherrif's dep., and hasn't changed a lick since before he even got in the academy. Like I said, there are PLENTY of bad cops, I may have even had some experiences with cops like that, but calling all of them bad is equal to racism, and completely ignorant, bro.

If you have valid points proving your statement, I will respond as long as it's kept mature.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
brainwashed you bitch piggy kissing hoe nigga you a sucka nigga

i was raised AGAINST snitchin...

hoe ass nigga yuou as fuckin sucka!

i'm simply sayin dude all the muthafuckas who need police to regulate cuz they too stupid to act right... fuck em all homie take them and the cops and kil em all.

yea like that.

ok

n yo hoe ass too
fuck rap

fuck a "stop snitchin movement.

once again fuck rap.

my mentality is fuckin corpse fuckin grindcore ok?

look up grindcore and sum grindcore song titles...

yea it's like that.

FUCK EM ALL..

reality is...

we need cops cuz people are stupid.

but i say fuck the stupid niggaz who need the police and the police kill em.

grind em up and feed em to hogs.

real talk.

yes FUCK THE POLICE AND DUMBASSES WHO HAVE TOP HAVE THE LAWS REGULATE.

dude seriously

i aint no Gangsta.

my pops a 54 yr old white man he use to be a doctor...

HE WAS RAISED TO NOT SNITCH AND TOLD ME THE SAME.

UNLESS SUMBODY FUCKIN WITH A CHILD OR A BITCH OR OLD PERSON WHO NEED HELP AND YOU CANT GO OUTTA YO WAY TO HELP EM.

ya feel me.

so i aint ignorant i'm sayin muthafuckin pigs is low forms of life with crackheads n rapist n relentless murderers.

so homie dont get me twisted.

and no homie i'm mature but angry as fuck i'm bipolar off my fuckin meds folks.

i aint logical lately dude i'm like 2 bottels of robitussin short of a mutahfuckin basketcase.

i'll throw shit at you on sum gorrilla steez nigga.