chinx drugz - cocaine riot 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
These artists' names have literally no meaning these days. Chinx drugs? The fuck does that even mean? Yes, the days of the "Young Joker" and shit are over (thank goodness), but at least it made some goddamn sense...he is young and he probably jokes around alot.
99% of rap names are stupid as fuck. That's nothing new. Actually so are 99% of band names too.

As long as the music is good (haven't checked this so don't know) they can go by Toaster Strudel for all I care.

Dec 14, 2011
Chinx Drugs? Sir, Can you imagine if a Asian rapper came out with a name like "Nigga Dope" or something along those lines.. The selective/faux outrage on the internet would be all out of control.

LOL 9 @93reddy oker that sounds like some generic mexican rapper. Why the fuck does every mexican crew got a Joker, LIl Joker, Baby Puppet, etc...

Props: R and R

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
He said he got the name "Chinx Drugz", "since I used to smoke a lot of weed back in the day, and this older chick used to call me chinkey and it stuck, the drugz well that’s self explanatory, I been slangin on these corners."