Bone Thugs n’ Harmony or Wu-Tang Clan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Wu Tang easily. They are like almost 50 years old and they rap like they're gonna kick your fuckin ass still!

Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit!

But Bone is probably one of the most innovating rap groups of all time.

Sep 3, 2002
Can I say that Wu-Tang is overall better quality and I rate them higher in terms of artistry and contribution to Hip Hop, but that I like Bone better?

Wu-Tang had an Old Dirty Bastard-- 'nuff said.

Rza vs. DJ U-neek-- pretty clear winner.

but

Probably just a west coast bias on my part (midwest)

Feb 1, 2018
As a group, Bone Thugs

Individually, Wu-Tang

I mean that I'd rather listen to Only Built 4 Cuban Linx than Bizzy's Heaven'z Movie....but I'd rather slap E. 1999 Eternal than Wu-Tang Forever. Both groups are incredibly dope don't get me wrong, but I got my preferences. To each his own I guess.

Oct 27, 2017
Wu-tang. I'll take NWA, Geto boys, outkast, UGK, Public enemy, and A tribe called quest over them too. Bone are tight though. I've still only heard their first 2 albums, and Bizzy's first 3 solo albums though.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Wu-Tang. They are just a lot more diverse and creative with it and have some of the best lyricist and story tellers still.

Bone is dope too. Their old and hard shit. Sometimes they come off as a rap boy band. I can't fuck with that. To each it own.