BOLDY JAMES OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
I love my fans from japan to the bayou
try who? Not with this daewoo under my high you
I keep fire, streetfighter like ryu
I'll admit, I don't get that line. Boldy James's slang is the some of the heaviest of this generation, he loses me every now and then.

He was going off on that song though.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Man this shit is fire, more I play it more I like it.

Toast to the Kings
Thin Ice
Intro
Costco
2 Craps and a Missout
Big Bank
Noided
Supportive
On my tether
Bet That Up

Overall I like every track, I just think Apply Pressure Boyz are trash and im not a fan of singing on a couple tracks but Prodigy and AZ kill em so I'll still bump em.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Above average tape overall, but I think it was weighed down by too many features, especially a bunch of unknowns. Only 4 out of 20 tracks were solo. And I agree that Apply Pressure Boyz are garbage lol

Big Bank
Toast to the Kings
Bet That Up
Noided
On My Tether (Mox sounds like a bootleg A$ton tho)
Moment In Time
Costco's
No Such Thing
2 Craps In A Missout (crazy sample)

Dec 17, 2005
Boldy does that a lot putting a bunch of local dudes on his tapes (this & Consignment, at least. It does hurt the quality some, but a couple of them are dope. I can't find a twitter or IG for Lethal Dukes, but his was one of my favorite verses on the whole tape. I like Kevo Hendricks' sound too.

Overall it's just alright to me right now, but I'ma give it some time. All of his mixtapes grow on me the more I listen to them. The beats on this are more generic than usual is my biggest issue right now, his stuff is usually a little more unique than here.

On that note, does anybody know what happened to Brains, the producer from Trapper's Alley 1. Or if he did any other production work? Cuz his beats on that mixtape are still some of my favorite of all time, I wish him & Boldy would've done a whole project together.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
couple Boldy features + an A$ton feature

01 We On (feat. Nathan Santos & Jordis Unga)
02 Over Much (feat. Alex Wiley & Caleb James)
03 Chemdream (feat. Aston Matthews)
04 Tokyo Keys (feat. Asher Roth, Boldy James & Major Myjah)
05 Scenic Route
06 Re-Creating (feat. drea.smith)
07 Hang Ups (feat. Asher Roth)
08 What I Want (feat. Jade Hurtado)
09 Gun (feat. Asher Roth)
10 Light This fa Me (feat. Boldy James & Buddy)

DOWNLOAD: iTunes

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
^ i wasnt big on that. My boy keeps trying to get me to like dude, and i just dont see it. He can rap, which is a rarity now days.. but i found the beat selection to be boring.

What is his best album?