(Beef) Horseshoe Gang VS Funk Volume

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
So what started all this was Hopsins lablel Funk Volume said they could take on any other rap group and put up a $500,000 bet,

So Horseshoe Gang first started with this diss track

Then FV (Hopsin, Jarren Benton, Dizzy Wright) just sent this track out today:

And Horseshoe Gang replied back with this like 2 hours later

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2008
lol @ horseshit gang. HSG is lyrically better than anyone on FV but they put up a solid diss.
Yeah I think they both had a solid diss track. HG second track was kinda meh....Shoulda took their time...

But yeah at least this will inject some healthy competition back in the game...hopefully more groups will respond also.

Feb 28, 2008
crooked i clones vs eminem clone and some fucktards he rolls wth

cringe beefs are in i see
Still better than Meek VS Drake.

At least both of these groups have bars. Jarren Benton And Dizzy Wright are dope imo. And horseshoe gang has some dope ass tracks too.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
Effort appreciated but like most here I wasn't amazed by anything there, some lame ass predictable lines in there : "You're elevators going down" --- "Go back to Vegas cuz this a gamble" ---Serious? Fools need better schemes.

I'd say HG won because they struck twice.

Outside of this battle, I've never been a fan of Horseshoe gang, to me they're similar to Sav Sicc and Bleezo, just spittin rhymes/ showing out with wordplay and lyrics with nothing in 'em, a bunch of hot air, and if I can't learn nothing from you than why waste my time?

Dizzy Wright's last project had some good songs on it. I get bored of Hop and Jarron Benton quick. Nothing stand out with those dudes. They have more personality, or you might call it gimmicks, but that doesn't do anything for they're music to me.