B-REAL on 'Slaughterhouse'.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That's not even an opinion, just stating facts. They're not really a "group" to me, everyone is trying to be in the spotlight and trying to outshine each other, while that leads to great verses, you dont really hear that many great all around songs from them.

Nov 7, 2006
see i disagree. i just think they are all giving it what they got and thats why you get these crazy verses. in the very 1st track on there album they already said who's who in the pack and they stay true to it and stay loyal to the group. they all do there own thing at times and there group thing and not even joe budden been getting in the way. there very young as a group and once they click on all cylinders it's gonna be a wrap.

Nov 7, 2006
and i seen there 1st tour and they looked all out of wack then the last time i scene them they had there shit together. remember only 1 album they got. there sophomore one will show if they meshin and i already thinks thats a guarantee

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
especially where there at now they get to work with the best of the best million dollar studios n xtra clout there gonna be big b real is a legend ive always like him but he has nothin on anyone n sh lyrically

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
especially where there at now they get to work with the best of the best million dollar studios n xtra clout there gonna be big b real is a legend ive always like him but he has nothin on anyone n sh lyrically

LOL... everytime you post it's more apparent how little you know about hip-hop. B-Real can spit just as lyrical as Budden, or Ortiz. I wouldn't put him past Royce or Crooked, but there's a reason he's a legend.

Jan 9, 2009
LOL... everytime you post it's more apparent how little you know about hip-hop. B-Real can spit just as lyrical as Budden, or Ortiz. I wouldn't put him past Royce or Crooked, but there's a reason he's a legend.
hell yeah. .did you hear the shit b-real was spittin in the song after the interview as the video ends?? lyrical fire, son. knah mean..

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
dude i heard b real wit eminem in the past he sound like garbage next to him crooked wrecked him on his own shit...

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea b reals dope but has shady signed him nah ..if shady extended that olive branch breal b nuttin in his pants it wud b a lifeline to the hills dead career they the next bone thugs no one cares

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't think these guys can ever get out of their own ego's to make a truly meshed well product.

I've interacted with them, and the only one that seemed like a regular dude was Royce, and Crooked I followed him up by at least looking fans in the eye.

If you were bigger than Ortiz, he wasn't trying to see you, and if you were human at all, Budden wasn't trying to converse with you.

I don't see them ever becoming a super group because of this.

Nov 7, 2006
I don't think these guys can ever get out of their own ego's to make a truly meshed well product.

I've interacted with them, and the only one that seemed like a regular dude was Royce, and Crooked I followed him up by at least looking fans in the eye.

If you were bigger than Ortiz, he wasn't trying to see you, and if you were human at all, Budden wasn't trying to converse with you.

I don't see them ever becoming a super group because of this.
so your judging off the 1st time you met them? well i met them multiple times and the last time i met them they were all very chill and invited a couple of fans backstage just to kick it and drink patron with them. luckily joell knew some kid i was wit so we got back there and when we were there they were cool to all there fans. even budden and he was a dick when i 1st met him but now he seems legit. i met budden by himself aswell and he was the shit yet again and that was like a month ago. they already out there ego's and if you hear there new songs off mixtapes and shit you can tell they gettin it together.

Nov 7, 2006
and B-Real IMO is a legend and a great MC but as of right now i dont think he's on any of the slaughterhouses level right now. even Budden is on a tear and his MM4 album was ridiculous.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so your judging off the 1st time you met them?
Nah, both times. And once you've seen Budden sag his pants to the knee, walk off stage mid-set to log onto his computer, and igloo himself into his hoody twice, you give up trying to get anything out of him.

Furthermore, when you see them pushing each other out of the way to be in front of one another, you begin to realize that despite their tremendous ability, they have inner working problems due to their ego's.

These guys are major talent, but half of the group cannot sell themselves to the public.

PS, Ortiz was sitting behind Will Smith tonight at the Grammy's.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
to be honest i like individually more than as a group just sayin all are elite lmao@oro quotin my drunk post like a groupie

Nov 7, 2006
Nah, both times. And once you've seen Budden sag his pants to the knee, walk off stage mid-set to log onto his computer, and igloo himself into his hoody twice, you give up trying to get anything out of him.

Furthermore, when you see them pushing each other out of the way to be in front of one another, you begin to realize that despite their tremendous ability, they have inner working problems due to their ego's.

These guys are major talent, but half of the group cannot sell themselves to the public.

PS, Ortiz was sitting behind Will Smith tonight at the Grammy's.
alright i see what your sayin cause they was like that when they 1st started but now they all gel well on the stage and it seems like they all know that it takes all of them to make this work and look how far it got them. i'm assuming the last time you say them was the KOD tour and last time i saw them was like 3 months ago and from the 1st time to the the KOD tour to now they've shown great strides. i've also seen them all solo since and they all prop slaughterhouse the whole time. just sayin

to be honest i like individually more than as a group just sayin all are elite lmao@oro quotin my drunk post like a groupie
i agree. i prefer there solo shit as to there group shit but i do like both.

Nov 14, 2002
B real did his thing already i think he can sit back and give out a lil bit of advice to up and coming artist without a backlash.when a true rap artist who went platinum a few times gives advice....listen.