AUDIO: CLIPSE RESPOND TO LIL' WAYNE ON THE RADIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
in mainstream rap i always bump the dips, wayne, clipse and usually doods from theyr camp (stack bundles - dipset, currency - YM, famlay - clipse) it suks to know that doods are beefing, but imo beef brings out the best music at times.....never was a fa n of jay till i heard him do jimmy on his own beat....and ima dipset goer....and then same goes for 50....cant stand his regular shit, but when he makes a diss song then he spits that goodshit..

Apr 20, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Clipse is about to lyrically rape Dewayne Carter's gay azz
or they might just kiss him. Its almost corny that they're gonna rap about who wore the Bape thing 1rst or who made it hot. Fashion at its best. Fags

Feb 8, 2003
8FIVE8 said:
or they might just kiss him. Its almost corny that they're gonna rap about who wore the Bape thing 1rst or who made it hot. Fashion at its best. Fags

LOL

Next they gonna be arguing over what color bape drawls they rocking when them joints drop next year

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
i think this beef should be good....but at the same time, i dont know why peeps overrate clipse...they a good duo no doubt....but i dont think they are that great....i mean for a mainstream duo, they hot....but they still lack a lot of shit.....like how to make songs.....their singles, mr me too and the other ones were wack as fuck.......makin a diss song should be good to test how good they are as a wordsmith....but i doubt this kinda beef would even escalate