A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This whole "swagrap" movement is fuckin terrible. I know its "cool" to act like its the shit, but cmon folks...the joke has to end somewhere.
Did u actually listen to the songs posted? It doesnt sound so much like "swag rap" imo. the production was nice and dude was rapping. Not just yelling out "woo woo swag"

I thought the shit posted here was actually dope, has nothing to do with looking "cool"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This whole "swagrap" movement is fuckin terrible. I know its "cool" to act like its the shit, but cmon folks...the joke has to end somewhere.
These kids make dope music in my opinion, I don't care what your old ass says (joke). Also what the fuck is the swagrap movement? Because some younger rappers use the same slang word that makes it a movement? In the nicest way possible gtfo with that shit brehski lol.

If you don't like ASAP Rocky's (or whoever elses too) music cool, just don't try to group every younger rapper that say swag (because there are a lot of them) that sound nothing like the next one into a movement over a slang word.

May 9, 2002
Did u actually listen to the songs posted? It doesnt sound so much like "swag rap" imo. the production was nice and dude was rapping. Not just yelling out "woo woo swag"

I thought the shit posted here was actually dope, has nothing to do with looking "cool"
I did listen to it...nothing special. Sounded like a non-trolling Lil B IMHO.

These kids make dope music in my opinion, I don't care what your old ass says (joke). Also what the fuck is the swagrap movement? Because some younger rappers use the same slang word that makes it a movement? In the nicest way possible gtfo with that shit brehski lol.

If you don't like ASAP Rocky's (or whoever elses too) music cool, just don't try to group every younger rapper that say swag (because there are a lot of them) that sound nothing like the next one into a movement over a slang word.
They all sound similar to me...like crap. Lil B, ghost purp, and now this guy...gay.

*shrugs*

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL. None of their music even sounds remotely similar between those three. I mean if you don't like it cool, but that statement was just dumb breh.

I don't like Spaceghostpurpp at all and minus his new album which I honestly think is pretty good I'm not a Lil B fan either (I find his whole persona hilarious though, including how riled up people get in BART over him).

Rocky is dope to me but it's all subjective and one's own personal opinion.

*cooks*

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
wow... this guys sounds NOTHING like Lil B... besides the fact he used the word "swag" (which tons of rappers use)

I don't even see how you could think that... whatever though

May 9, 2002
LOL. None of their music even sounds remotely similar between those three. I mean if you don't like it cool, but that statement was just dumb breh.

Rocky is dope to me but it's all subjective and one's own personal opinion.
So im dumb for saying they sound the same (which they do IMHO...delivery and whatnot), yet you go on to say "hey man, its all subjective".

Word.

I still dont get why people get offended when you dont like what they do. I mean.. i GET it...but you of all people are better than that Cory. Or are you?

Odd Future is corny as fuck to. Are you going to insult for that comment as well?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who's offended? lol

It was a dumb statement because if you actually listen to those three they don't sound anything alike delivery and whatnot. I don't even like two of the three I'm just saying you were reaching for something because you seem to want to lump them all in as "swagrap" for some reason.

I said twice in here already if you don't like it cool or any music for that matter then it's whatever, so I really don't see where the offended part is coming from. I've always had that same standpoint with music. I said your statement was dumb, not you. Everyone says stupid shit sometimes, myself included.

lol @ the last part. Good for you. Here you go...

cookie.jpg

Lets argue some more.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
SO Spaceghostpurrp teamed up online with Kreayshawn and Rocky and are apart of a large faction known as "RAIDER KLAN" which apparently has more members

Spaceghostpurrp locally has a group called "NASA Gang" Kreayshawn has "White Girl Mob" and Rocky is in "ASAP"

Using the internet to form rap collectives is the new generation of rap?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Wait SGP and Kreay + Rocky are Raider Klan? Seriously? lol swag

I always assumed SGP was the only member of Nasa Gang lol, he seems like that much of a loner to me.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Wait SGP and Kreay + Rocky are Raider Klan? Seriously? lol swag

I always assumed SGP was the only member of Nasa Gang lol, he seems like that much of a loner to me.
They each have individual gangs though, so I guess this is a way to keep everything link

there is supposedly more members though that will be popping up left and right

so like them or not, some take over shit will be going down

Dec 19, 2006

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
hmm

I don't know if this cat is officially part of ASAP or not, but the channel says he's from harlem and rocks that southern swag in nyc, so I'll assume he is until proven otherwise.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hmm

I don't know if this cat is officially part of ASAP or not, but the channel says he's from harlem and rocks that southern swag in nyc, so I'll assume he is until proven otherwise.
*thumbs down*
i didnt liek the songs on the first page and i dont like this one

oh well i tried

mr muthafuckin esquire on nuttkase sig (tried to put yall on)>>>>this