Anyone here know of Killer Mike?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2008
Hey wassup yall! Has anyone heard of Killer Mike?? There's this new song that my friends in fontana and I heard recently called 2 Sides by Killer Mike. I really liked his new track. There was promo going on his myspace (www.myspace.com/grindtimeonline) that we saw where fans could go download the instrumental version of his song and they get to make their best 16 bar verse of the song and send it in. i would totally do it if i knew how to write lyrics haha. but yeah..it's worth checkin out for those who like freestyling

Lacy

Jun 4, 2004
Never heard of him......:ermm:

Chevy ridas, slangin' powders, Simpson Rd., Dixie Hills
Diamond pressed against dat wood, candy paint, spinnin' wheels
Grind Time rap game, remember bitches Killer Kill
Purple Ribbon rollin' o's, an' we all be on dat Kryp
:cheeky:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I was watching that vid and couldn't figure out what was different about it. The vid is completely different and isn't that the Flip and Banner beat from way back?

Jun 4, 2004
Yeah that's the wrong beat.. someone remixed it and uploaded to you tube... thought it sounded off beat. That beats from Lil Flip - Like A Pimp... You Tube is all f***ed up unless you go to the official sites for artists.... a lot of garbage these days.