all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I simply don't understand that post - the last few mixtapes you posted literally minutes after they were released. This was because I was away from the computer at that time, but this means you were there ready to post them.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Damn, Gucci got indicted. Assaulting a US soldier might not look so good in a judge's eyes. Aggravated assault carries a sentence of up to 20 years in GA! I doubt that will happen though.

Gucci Mane indicted on assault charge | www.ajc.com

That has to be why he released like 5 tapes in 2 months, because he knew he was gonna do some time. Finally getting around to listening to them.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
yea he indicted with no bond either. they just interviewed waka about it last week and he acted like he didnt give a fuck. looks like gucci either he will be found guilty and gonna have to do some time or they will just keep him locked up for few months until trial and count that as time served and let him out.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
his defense is he didnt do it nor is there proof that he did.
now in this age of cell phones and technology i'm sure someone has this shit recorded somewhere. he has a good shot of beating the case since they cant prove he actually did it. or maybe im just being optimistic lol i said the same thing about c-murder and we all know what happened with that guy.
he's cursed. everytime his buzz is strong he gets locked up.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
yea he indicted with no bond either. they just interviewed waka about it last week and he acted like he didnt give a fuck. looks like gucci either he will be found guilty and gonna have to do some time or they will just keep him locked up for few months until trial and count that as time served and let him out.
This whole situation has obvious implication to the development of the beef though - if they lock up Gucci for a while, the label is basically Waka's

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I have my doubts on how much of an actual label 1017 Brick Squad and BSM actually are. It seems to be more of a loosely organized group of collaborators, who get permission to use the name. Gucci, Waka & OJ are the only ones who have had a studio album physically in stores, right? Has there been anyone on BSM who even had a studio album?

Wooh, Frenchie, Scooter, Longway & Young Thug just gonna keep doing them until Gucci is out, he was never really influencing the people Waka was or vice versa. I doubt Waka owns 20% of 1017 since there doesn't seem to be much of anything to own. Maybe 20% of his own publishing, maybe.

Props: Rasan

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I have my doubts on how much of an actual label 1017 Brick Squad and BSM actually are. It seems to be more of a loosely organized group of collaborators, who get permission to use the name. Gucci, Waka & OJ are the only ones who have had a studio album physically in stores, right? Has there been anyone on BSM who even had a studio album?

Wooh, Frenchie, Scooter, Longway & Young Thug just gonna keep doing them until Gucci is out, he was never really influencing the people Waka was or vice versa. I doubt Waka owns 20% of 1017 since there doesn't seem to be much of anything to own. Maybe 20% of his own publishing, maybe.
i misquoted him saying 20%, my apologies

3474357345374 - Video Dailymotion

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

I am not sure about there being a real able either - to begin with, they don't even have a website or any place that you can any reliable info on who is actually in the label...

That does not change the situation that much though - the question who will be on top remains