Action Bronson vs Ghostface Killah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rip action bronson
his time is over
lol you think this is gonna have any impact on his career? Bronson is one of the hottest in the game right now, he's gonna keep doing his thing and this shit will be forgotten in a couple weeks.

this was inevitable though, i knew some shit was gonna happen after i saw this (i wouldn't be surprised if Bronson said what he said because of this):

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It was stupid mistake by Bronson. Of course he aint fucking with Ghost but at the same time I think Ghost is to sensitve about it and took it a little to serious.
This. Bronson has been asked that question about a billion times now and always showed love to Ghostface, said he's an inspiration, a legend yada yada. That dude asking the question was trying to get under Bronson's skin and he did so Bronson said Ghostface fell off because the other dude kept pestering him about being a fake Ghostface.

Lets be real here Ghostface is a legend but he's also been pretty irrelevant for at very least a decade outside of diehard Wu fans. Dude still drops music that's cool but no one really gives a fuck about him in 2015.

Bronson's comment was obviously dumb seeing he's Ghostface Jr. but Ghostface made himself sound like a fucking cry baby talking about making a dude disappear over some shit said on ESPN which is kinda true.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol you think this is gonna have any impact on his career? Bronson is one of the hottest in the game right now, he's gonna keep doing his thing and this shit will be forgotten in a couple weeks.

this was inevitable though, i knew some shit was gonna happen after i saw this (i wouldn't be surprised if Bronson said what he said because of this):
yo, bronson got bodied son
he gonna still have his (white, no offense to anyone) fan base
but he took a loss on this and looks a broad like for saying what he did then backtracking

kinda had it coming, between biting ghostface style (even tho they don't have the same subject matter) and droppin a number of 'n!ggas' in some earlier songs

saab stories and chandeliers was dope. mr wonderful, not so much IMO (except for that easy rider song)

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
This. Bronson has been asked that question about a billion times now and always showed love to Ghostface, said he's an inspiration, a legend yada yada. That dude asking the question was trying to get under Bronson's skin and he did so Bronson said Ghostface fell off because the other dude kept pestering him about being a fake Ghostface.

Lets be real here Ghostface is a legend but he's also been pretty irrelevant for at very least a decade outside of diehard Wu fans. Dude still drops music that's cool but no one really gives a fuck about him in 2015.

Bronson's comment was obviously dumb seeing he's Ghostface Jr. but Ghostface made himself sound like a fucking cry baby talking about making a dude disappear over some shit said on ESPN which is kinda true.
you check out sour soul? one of my fave songs (beats) ever

you check out 12 reasons or 36 seasons? they were aight

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yeah I liked that album quite a bit, think I even stated it in the thread. You should check out BadBadNotGood's stuff they are a jazz band with lots of hip hop influence. They did all the music on there.
I've actually listened to some of their stuff (w another rapper, can't recall who at the moment)
anything in particular I should check out?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This new gen. Is so weakly they got the vets forgetting how to act.
No, this is how mostly all these dudes have always acted. It was just back in the day there wasn't social media for everyone to make a fool of themselves on so you didn't see or hear about it too much unless it was actually newsworthy.