Action Bronson vs Ghostface Killah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
It looks like Bronsons getting in over his head. Now this video popped up of him dropping the n-bomb a handful of times. Then again it seems like a majority of his fanbase is hipster white kids so it may not matter.

I listen to Bronson but is it just me or does anyone else ask themselves what the fuck dude is talking about in damn near every verse?

Apr 20, 2005
I remember when everyone was riding Bronsons cocktail when he first came out. Then I said he sounded like Ghost. And a bunch of assholes on here told me I was wrong. 2-3 years later, here we go.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
The thing is Bronson is bffs with Big Body Bes and that guy is a real street dude with family ties to the Albanian mafia that still runs big chunks of NYC. Hopefully Ghost realizes that as well and if anything does happen it's just some blows are thrown and nothing dumber on either side. Like I had heard of Bes before I even knew who Bronson was lol Dude is well known and respected in the streets of NYC, hope it ends with some disses on wax and that's it.
That's why I think AB will be safe unless some random knucklehead has a go at him or Face is actually that stupid to fuck with a bunch of Albanians. I've seen first hand the way Albanians are. You beat up one, and he'll come at you with a gang of homies to avenge the beatdown regardless of whose fault it was in the first place.

Not a fan of either rapper. However, it must be said this video of Face threatening AB over a fucking opinion is corny/lame as fuck lolol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axHml2_hlvY

Popa wu confronted AB at Sean Price's funeral and made him leave (apparently). Pretty lame tho to do that at P's funeral tbh but at least it was kept lowkey.
mto saying they pressed him for 100k. but mto is 90 percent bullshit so who knows.
i agree its pretty lame, but i could see decepticon sean doing it at someones funeral too lol im sure the god didnt mind. ha ha
bronson has been apologetic as far as i have seen. no need to bully him.

Nov 18, 2010
mto saying they pressed him for 100k. but mto is 90 percent bullshit so who knows.
i agree its pretty lame, but i could see decepticon sean doing it at someones funeral too lol im sure the god didnt mind. ha ha
bronson has been apologetic as far as i have seen. no need to bully him.
Yeah I was also thinking that with Sean, him being with the Nation of Islam as well
"Fuckin newjack rappers
Flinch when i walk by cuz I do smack rappers"

Ghost actually said on his twitter that this wasn't his doing and he has nothing but respect for P and his family.