Action Bronson vs Ghostface Killah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Na Battle, pretty sure hes as depressed as can be already. More then enough damage has been and looking back on it Ghostface had every right to be pissed
I never knew until yesterday how many people want me to die and leave my children fatherless for nothing. Excuse me for their entertainment
— MR. WONDERFUL (@ActionBronson) July 21, 2015

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
he just better pray to allah he dont run into ghost in them streets
The thing is Bronson is bffs with Big Body Bes and that guy is a real street dude with family ties to the Albanian mafia that still runs big chunks of NYC. Hopefully Ghost realizes that as well and if anything does happen it's just some blows are thrown and nothing dumber on either side. Like I had heard of Bes before I even knew who Bronson was lol Dude is well known and respected in the streets of NYC, hope it ends with some disses on wax and that's it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well Wu is an actual street gang from Staten Island that predates the rap group by a few years (just like Lost Boyz and Terror Squad are actual gangs from Jamacia Queens & the Bronx), not like they are a bunch of suckers as it's rather apparent from the shit they've done & had done to people over the years. Folks are still going to talk shit regardless of others connections and status. I guess I'm just saying it isn't like Bronson doesn't have connects too because he's a fat dude that raps about food half the time lol.

Mar 6, 2014
^^^ Na Battle, pretty sure hes as depressed as can be already. More then enough damage has been and looking back on it Ghostface had every right to be pissed
I never knew until yesterday how many people want me to die and leave my children fatherless for nothing. Excuse me for their entertainment
Lol typical jew sympathy card

Apr 25, 2002
This. Bronson has been asked that question about a billion times now and always showed love to Ghostface, said he's an inspiration, a legend yada yada. That dude asking the question was trying to get under Bronson's skin and he did so Bronson said Ghostface fell off because the other dude kept pestering him about being a fake Ghostface.

Lets be real here Ghostface is a legend but he's also been pretty irrelevant for at very least a decade outside of diehard Wu fans. Dude still drops music that's cool but no one really gives a fuck about him in 2015.
You typed those words just like Action Bronson spoke them. Do you say the same for E 40, SNOOP, CUBE, C BO, NAS, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, THE LUNIZ, & JADAKISS? None of those artists sell as well as they used to but does that mean "no one really gives a f*ck about them?"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You typed those words just like Action Bronson spoke them. Do you say the same for E 40, SNOOP, CUBE, C BO, NAS, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, THE LUNIZ, & JADAKISS? None of those artists sell as well as they used to but does that mean "no one really gives a f*ck about them?"
Of course Ghostface still has fans, I'm a fan, he just is nowhere nearly as relevant as he once was. Once again the vast majority of hip hop fans don't care about Ghostface Killah in 2015. The biggest hype for Ghostface in the past decade was the dude with the blog clowning in his style and now this.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kinda weird that dude didnt @ anyone w that message

lol