Action Bronson vs Ghostface Killah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Bronson maybe felt himself a little to much dring that interview but ghost is the one who compleetlty lost it and went nuts. Making death threats only because bronson said "he aint rapping like this no more". He went out of line with his response. I think he should make an apology too. Not for Bronson but for his own fans. He acted like an immature dick and shouldve known beter than this.

This made him look bad. Like an old washed up rapper thats not really angry because the comment made by bronson but due the fact that bronson is more relevant than him at this point. Because thats really where his anger comes from.* Aint hard to see that!

That being said. He is my favourite Wu-Tang member and Ill put him in my top 10 on any day but this is just sad.

He did made some hilarious disses towards bronson though.

Nov 18, 2010
I dunno about that, joe budden got punched in the face for saying he is more lyrical than method man. Mase got his jaw wired for burning a wutang flag etc.

They just got their brand to uphold, wu always got at rappers in person who talked shit. Only exception being 50 unless random ass internet rumours about sin robbin him and yayo were true.

Jan 18, 2006
I dunno about that, joe budden got punched in the face for saying he is more lyrical than method man. Mase got his jaw wired for burning a wutang flag etc.

They just got their brand to uphold, wu always got at rappers in person who talked shit. Only exception being 50 unless random ass internet rumours about sin robbin him and yayo were true.
What did 50 say about Wu?

Kill that noise of Ghostface not being relevant for the last 10 years btw. Hes easily in my top 5 rappers outside the bay ever. Still makes good music. I never really cared for Bronson. You hear a good song from him here and there but his music gets old quick and yes Ghostface is still even a better rapper at this point of his career

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Bronson maybe felt himself a little to much dring that interview but ghost is the one who compleetlty lost it and went nuts. Making death threats only because bronson said "he aint rapping like this no more". He went out of line with his response. I think he should make an apology too. Not for Bronson but for his own fans. He acted like an immature dick and shouldve known beter than this.

This made him look bad. Like an old washed up rapper thats not really angry because the comment made by bronson but due the fact that bronson is more relevant than him at this point. Because thats really where his anger comes from.* Aint hard to see that!

That being said. He is my favourite Wu-Tang member and Ill put him in my top 10 on any day but this is just sad.

He did made some hilarious disses towards bronson though.
wouldnt you be upset if you gave son a pass for emulating your style then he gets on national tv and says your glory days are behind you?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
wouldnt you be upset if you gave son a pass for emulating your style then he gets on national tv and says your glory days are behind you?
exactly. bronson 'emulates' (aka steals) ghostface style and then shits on him on espn? respect your elders, respect the gawd. specially if you strait biting his style.

ghost is a rap legend and reacted exactly how he was sposed to. that speech was classic on so many levels.

bronson got bodied woadie. he still gonna be popular on the college campuses and frat houses, but by all measures in the rap game dude got merkd beyond redemption and lost

can we be real and admit that the production and him being a character carries bronson's projects more than his raps do? lol

May 2, 2015
Aint nobody got time for that other hiphop forum so posted it in bart.

Bronson pretty much says Ghostface is washed up

Ghostface says Bronson is gonna get fucked up before the end of summer
I saw Bronson say that shit on TV and I knew he was going to eat his words.

Some of you blame the show hosts for getting him to say what he said but he is a grown man. He was the one that initiated that talk about Ghost being washed up. I would pay to see Ghost dismantle this mediocre fat fuck. Haha

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Sure, I would be upset. However I would not make a youtube video about where I would threaten to kill somebody. He got the right to be angry but I don't agree with how hes reacting. He has let himself carry away on some media bullshit.

He could've easily made a song and "ether" Bronson.

Besides there is some "truth" in it. Ghostface glory days are over.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Kill that noise of Ghostface not being relevant for the last 10 years btw. Hes easily in my top 5 rappers outside the bay ever. Still makes good music. I never really cared for Bronson. You hear a good song from him here and there but his music gets old quick and yes Ghostface is still even a better rapper at this point of his career
Ghostface hasn't been relevant bro outside of maybe older hip hop heads and diehard Wu fans of course like I said. If you honestly think anyone outside of them give a flying fuck what he's up to these days you are just lying to yourself lol And I say this as a fan of his music (Rae and then him always been my 2 favs from the Wu and the only ones I really ever fucked with solo) and who still thinks he puts out pretty solid music almost 25 years later. All that does not mean he's really relevant this day and age in any form or fashion. Still making good music, being a legend =/= still relevant

It doesn't matter if he's your #1 and you think he's the second coming of Christ the vast majority of hip hops fans don't care about Ghostface Killah in 2015. It is what it is and it happens to pretty much every artist there has ever been at some point.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
rakim the "god mc" firmly believes rappers are like NFL linebackers, you got 7 years max to make your mark before you become too old to be relevant. idk about that since shabazz palaces killed shit when he came back but maybe as far as in the mac spotlight thats all you got ... i can see that

Nov 18, 2010
What did 50 say about Wu?

On how to rob he says he'll rob rae, ghost and rza for them funny ass rings. And i think some shit about odb too. So rae and gfk released that "clyde smith" skit talking shit on supreme clientele.

Then 50 dropped this

Then polite from american cream team & ice water dropped this

Bunch of rumours of shit happening but nothing public.

Aug 17, 2002

haha is that why Waka didn't say shit when Method said he was wack... "i have nothing but respect for dude"

what would make Mase burn a wu flag? when was this?

Nov 18, 2010
haha is that why Waka didn't say shit when Method said he was wack... "i have nothing but respect for dude"

"Sh*t, I remember when I badmouthed Ghostface Killah at a show onetime and I spent the next 6 weeks with my jaw wired shut," Mase stated. "What an experience that was. You know, to be beat down so severely by a hip-hop legend."

"Why do you think I sound so f*cking stupid," Mase asked as he showed where the metal plates were installed in his left jaw bone. "You think I want to rap the way I do? I once heard Puff say to a reporter that my voice was a product of my Harlem swagger. Wrong. It's a product of a Staten Island face stompin', and I'm damn proud."

"How many people can say they got a good old fashioned Wu beatdown? Obviously not Joe Budden. I feel bad for the dude."

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
"Sh*t, I remember when I badmouthed Ghostface Killah at a show onetime and I spent the next 6 weeks with my jaw wired shut," Mase stated. "What an experience that was. You know, to be beat down so severely by a hip-hop legend."

"Why do you think I sound so f*cking stupid," Mase asked as he showed where the metal plates were installed in his left jaw bone. "You think I want to rap the way I do? I once heard Puff say to a reporter that my voice was a product of my Harlem swagger. Wrong. It's a product of a Staten Island face stompin', and I'm damn proud."

"How many people can say they got a good old fashioned Wu beatdown? Obviously not Joe Budden. I feel bad for the dude."
Damn, props to mase for bein so honest about it, haha

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

Wow lol I never heard that

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Sure, I would be upset. However I would not make a youtube video about where I would threaten to kill somebody. He got the right to be angry but I don't agree with how hes reacting. He has let himself carry away on some media bullshit.

He could've easily made a song and "ether" Bronson.

Besides there is some "truth" in it. Ghostface glory days are over.
ghost didn't even have to make a track to ether him, he destroyed bronso w a. fucking. interlude! lol

so entertaining. and the rumor I read was 50 getting thrown down a flight of stairs

bronson is more cornball than anything else.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

waka from new york originally so he knew better lol
u woulda thought bronson would have followed suit. but this will die down in a week. he just better pray to allah he dont run into ghost in them streets