50 Confirms new Album for 06.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
GUnitWorld.com: 50 Cent recorded a new diss track to Game in late January where he talks about Game's DVD. The track is titled "Not Rich, Still Lying". In the song, 50 mimics Game throughout the entire track, but perhaps the biggest news was 50 revealing his new album. Around 2 minutes and 10 seconds into the track, 50 says: "Yeah! It's 50! New album...July 18th...because I can't stay away!" over DJ Kay Slay speaking. 50 said he was trying to keep it on the low, but he knew someone would leak it. 50 promises less tracks with more quality. This time, he only has to beat 4.9 million. (which The Massacre sold) According to 50, the album is over 50% done, and hopefully the album will make it out by July 18th, but if not, he promises a 2006 release. "Look for Mase, Mobb Deep, hopefully Dre, of course Em, and the rest of the family on this album." The album has also been given a name, but 50 said the following, "The album is named, but y'all gotta figure it out. All I'm saying is, I've already told it to you. 50 Cent is back. Tell that boy Game to run for cover."

American hiphop artist 50 Cent's upcoming concert in Seoul has been cancelled, concert promoters said on Friday.
According to Access Entertainment, the rapper called off the March concert requesting a new date, after the summer release of his third album. He did not specify the reason for the cancellation.

``We are currently waiting for 50 Cent to reply to an e-mail in which we asked for an explanation for his wish to postpone,'' Access Entertainment added.

Scheduled to be held on March 1 at Olympic Hall in Olympic Park, the concert would have been the multi-platinum hiphop artist's first time performing in South Korea.

50 Cent has cancelled only the Seoul-leg of his Asian tour that includes stops in Taiwan and Bangkok.

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/cult...7562611720.htm