50 CENT-ANIMAL AMBITION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What yall think about the new album? I like it. 50 is a great story teller and he's at his best when he's telling hood tales and keeping it gutta.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ When you say "nothing amazing" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for good/great music. If you're expecting a classic then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Classics are not common but there are plenty of good albums out there.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ When you say "nothing amazing" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for good/great music. If you're expecting a classic then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Classics are not common but there are plenty of good albums out there.

When you say "great music" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for good music. If you're expecting something great then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Great music is not common but there are plenty of good albums out there.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
When you say "great music" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for good music. If you're expecting something great then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Great music is not common but there are plenty of good albums out there.
When you say "good music" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for decent music. If you're expecting something good then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Good music is not common but there are plenty of terrible albums out there.

Apr 21, 2006
When you say "Decent Music" wtf does than mean? I listen to albums hoping for good/great music. If you're expecting a decent album then you'll be disappointed 98% of the time. Decent albums are not common but there are plenty of good albums out there.

Jan 6, 2014
Mmmhh, plenty of good songs in the mass of average album in rap but good albums ?
Album is just an economic packaging for sell music. On long term, rappers can't produce ten to twenty dope tracks every year.
Even a few of expert musicians can.