13 disc harry fraud compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I've been all on that new Adrift tape, that action Bronson joint is nuts. Its probably old but I like the Trae the Truth song alot too. Sometimes Fraud messes with some obscure, avant garde type MCs but it all flows together real well.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
infinity @infinity can you check if that bruiser brigade ep ever came out with the explicit junts, im starting to think scion has no intention of ever dropping them

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I missed the track list when you posted it a few days ago and totally cringed when I saw Tech N9ne's name on it when I saw it dropped on a different site lol.

That said I've really liked all the projects rappers have dropped Scion AV but I just wish they weren't censored. Like I don't know, do something to have both versions. Maybe charge $1.00 for a non-censored version so folks have to have a credit card therefore being older so we could get that shit... or someone else could and upload it for everyone else lol. But still, yeah.. this should be dope though.