13 disc harry fraud compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Out of nowhere, producer Harry Fraud has announced that he plans to release a new mixtape called Adrift on Friday. Along with the announcement, he liberates the first leak off the project ‘Morey Boogie Boards’ by Action Bronson.

The project will feature random songs that he has produced over the last year and a half as well as unreleased tracks from Action Bronson, Mac Miller, French Montana, Chevy Woods and Chinx Drugz. This will serve as a prequel to the EP he will be releasing with Scion AV in late April. He is also working on more music with French Montana and the long awaited instrumental project.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Even though I had heard about 1/3rd of these songs before, played together the tracks sounded even better. And I don't really like half of the rappers, but that hardly detracted from the enjoyability at all. Fraud is up there with Alchemist in terms of god-tier cratedigging/sampling and this is probably my favorite release of 2013 so far.

Props: menlohog