A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Album was not bad at all but not sure about replay value. Dude needs to stop singing so damn much & the screwed voice is slightly overused. A few gems for sure.

Highlights: Ghetto Symphony, Jodye, 1 Train, Fashion Killa

Feb 8, 2003
#12 Suddenly is the best song on the album he had that throwback flow on it. this album isnt that bad though the more i listen it grows on me I wonder when someone gonna play this album backwards and decode the demonic message lol jp

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Off top these are the songs I thought were dope all the way around...

Long Live A$AP
Goldie
Hell
1 Train
Phoenix
Jodye

Outside of those there were another 5 songs that would have been dope but Rocky just ruined with his attempts at singing or the overuse of the "screwed" voice. PMW is really dope and Q kills it but then it totally gets ruined by that fool trying to sing on it.

I'd give the album a 6/10. If it wasn't for some of the shit I said above it would be more like a 7.5/10

I feel that there were a lot of little things that could have been twerked, changed, or just taken off and he would have had a really solid album but it just didn't work out that way.

Props: heyzel

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think Cutthroat Boyz have a good chance of being pretty well known come 2013. With Yams managing Joey and Aston is the reason they are out in NYC so much but honestly Yams seems to be slowly distancing himself from ASAP it seems. At least on a who he's always chilling with level on the scene.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
maybe its because he knows right now what asap mob is capable of. honestly i don't see them becoming any bigger they are now. we'll see how rocky sells, probably 100k on first week, but ferg, ant and em can't really do those kinda numbers. anyway, they got their major deal, pretty good fanbase and they can tour worldwide, they don't need yams as much they did year ago.

cutthroat boyz in other hand isn't that well known and what help from yams they can have decent career i hope. i see em doing more things than tan boyz

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Most of ASAP admitted they had to move back to nyc because they werent making any music in califas. I think they're just not ready to be good rappers yet.

Cutthroat Boyz are tho, all of them are dope solo artists ready to go. Yams is just backing the winning horse.

also this is a low point in an already boring/lame series of videos from Rocky.

He peaked with Peso =/