A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A$AP Ferg is the hottest nigga in crew on the unda.
That's a weird way to word that breh lol.

But anyways, I'd say Nast is who I want to hear the most new music from, even more than Rocky. But then I do agree Ferg would be the next after that.

A lot of people forget Rocky and Ferg had a dope song and a video for it because Ferg wasn't a part of A$AP at that time.

[video=youtube;b_nDzu0uMJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_nDzu0uMJw[/video]

Apr 13, 2003
Asap ferg sucks. He totally fucked up a good track. He fucked up "kissin pink" I cringe everytime he starts "singin/"rappin" on the song. Scust

Apr 13, 2003
You're crazy breh. Ferg is dope, and is on Kissin' Pink.

We all got opinions though and music is subjective like any art form so I guess we will have to just disagree there on it.
Yeah ,I guess we will hav 2 disagree. But eveybody I kno that is up on asap gang/rocky/ kissing pink hates that verse. Ferg comes on the song soundin hella gay. Like "haaaaaay, I'm talkin on my cella fone....." like cmon man.lol. but 2 each his own

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
We have to wait until after the A$AP Mobb album for Nast's album to drop, fuck.

What I really learned from that is most those fools really don't do shit music wise. Like the A$AP album is going to be Rocky, Nast, Ferg, Ant (hopefully not too much, I haven't liked his out put really), Twelvy (same as with Ant) and Ty Beats I'm guessing on the beats.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yeah ,I guess we will hav 2 disagree. But eveybody I kno that is up on asap gang/rocky/ kissing pink hates that verse. Ferg comes on the song soundin hella gay. Like "haaaaaay, I'm talkin on my cella fone....." like cmon man.lol. but 2 each his own
first time I heard that song I busted up laughing when I heard that "haaaaaaay"......although I thought there would be an erick sermon reference after that....I thought the rest of his verse was coo tho