Young 206-The Come Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
My ninja you sound like a clone of 10000000 other rappers out here and I would say with bad lyrics but i see your young...so for being a youngster you aite but ninjas aint tryin to hear the same ol same ol develope your own style and you gotta live life some more or focus on content of what is real about your life, young ninja joogin a lil on a come up is not the biz for most. I dont mean to clown cuz your coo for a younster but get ridda that clone shit and switch up content and lyrics you have better luck my guy.

Jun 7, 2010
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYBODY FOR COMMENTIN BUT CHECK THIS OUT..ON THE ONE ANYBODY WHO HEARD OF YOUNG 206 OR WHO FUCKS WIT YOUNG 206 KNOWS MY MUSIC IS THE NEXT SHIT POPPIN OUT THE EMERALD CITY.NOBODY HAS THE CHARISMA,ENERGY,WORDPLAY, OR DEMEANOR I CARRY WIT THIS 206HOP.SO GET WIT IT OR GET OFF THE FREEWAY AS IM DOIN 100 IN THE LEFT LANE. BY THE WAY CHECK ME OUT ON YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK,TWITTER,TWEETMYSONG,HOTNEWHIPHOP,REVERBNATION,FUCK IT GOOGLE ME!!! LOL YACH!

Aug 9, 2005
SHOUT OUT TO EVERYBODY FOR COMMENTIN BUT CHECK THIS OUT..ON THE ONE ANYBODY WHO HEARD OF YOUNG 206 OR WHO FUCKS WIT YOUNG 206 KNOWS MY MUSIC IS THE NEXT SHIT POPPIN OUT THE EMERALD CITY.NOBODY HAS THE CHARISMA,ENERGY,WORDPLAY, OR DEMEANOR I CARRY WIT THIS 206HOP.SO GET WIT IT OR GET OFF THE FREEWAY AS IM DOIN 100 IN THE LEFT LANE. BY THE WAY CHECK ME OUT ON YOUTUBE,FACEBOOK,TWITTER,TWEETMYSONG,HOTNEWHIPHOP,REVERBNATION,FUCK IT GOOGLE ME!!! LOL YACH!

Let you tell it, yes men have you with an unwarranted sense of confidence.! Hope the best for you...actually I liked the other track you posted but this was not him.. Even though I dug that other track, yer not filthy filthy! you got potential and a whole lotta confidence so good luck widdit...

and if you need an example of heat check out Hallowman....

Jun 7, 2010
meek mill is way better.hollowman is the shit..bt i mean what is he sayin? gunz,gunz,some money n mo gunz.i dnt gotta speak on a pistol to b felt..bt anyway hopefully u find somebody IN SEATTLE thats fuckin wit this man.cuz we both kno theres NOBODY u could put against me from the 6..even though i think bigger than MY city..rememba that.but shout out to the real niggas in MY city that kno wsup when it comes to this 206hop..HOLLA!