XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE WANTS TO KNOW WHO'S HOT UP IN THE NORTHWEST??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
We are working on our next issue, who's hot in Portland, Bend, Salem, Seattle, Tacoma, and all the in between spots? And give me some reasons why, some facts, sales #'s, album history..... :)

Apr 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Cool Nutz and Jusfamilly-there reps speak for themselves (Portland)
D-Sane and Street Level- same as above (Seattle)
Also Unknown Territory and Stay Paid records are doin there thang. They are relatively up and comers who promise to stand the test of time with there genuine sound and they are good reps for the NW.

oh yeah if you wanna feature the dopest cat in the NW to yet drop an album feature me. (Ace-a-Spades)
www.soundclick.com/royalrealm

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^For real, how are cats gonna forget about Syko?

but yeah, SLR, Stay Paid, Jus Fam, Unknown Territory, and GG are the labels i would watch.....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
ALL of us artists maken MAJOR moves from po to seattle need bay exposure...

me (NONSTOP)
syko
nutz
bosko (already is pretty established in the bay)
unknown teritory
street level records...

prolly leavin people out, but those are the people that come to mind when i think of credible people to rep the nw...

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
If you need some Bay Area exposure, call me (925) 594-0251. Our Ad space is cheap, and the results are priceless.

Cesar
Xplosive Magazine

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Portland: Jus Family(Cool Nutz, Bosko, Maniac Lok, and DJ Chill), Lifesavas, Libretto, Nonstop, Sirens Echo, Bleek, Syko, Todd G, Rap Nasty, and Many more

Seattle: Street Level, 151, E-Dawg, Lac Of Respect, Boom Bap Project, Oldominion, Gangsta Nutt, Frame, and many more

Eugene: Kane and Dirt Dane

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Hitting respectable sales or spins. In other publications, in the news, newspaper, etc. Can also be cats who are in high demand for features, ou know, HOT!!