X-Raided & Red Head Steve

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Hey folks, here's how it went. We spent most of 2013 making Psychoactive 2. We contacted many artists for features but not everyone got on the project due to time issues. Sometimes on their end, some on ours. And some of the features that came through also didn't make it because Raided decided about mid way thru that it should only be GBC rappers on the project.

Around September we planned a quick mixtape with features from all those who didn't make it. It would be a combination of new shit and remixes. Steve was going to be on the remix to Price On Ya Head from Psychoactive 2, renamed On Sight 4 Tha $. He delivered a vicious 16 and had his boys do a dope arrangement for another song. Right after he turned em in, Raided decided to scratch the remix plan and just record 10 new songs. So again, several songs that were already in the making or done got put to the side, including songs with RHS, Ampichino, I-Rocc, and some others. We will get them on other projects, just not on Psychotic Activity.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
LOL....WHATS UP TONY....ITS BEEN A LONG TIME HOMIE....HOW HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYA? HOLLA AT YA BOY.
Doing good. Just recently reminiscing with my best friend's new homie who was interested in Seattle rap. Shared most of my collection and I've been back on it fucking with RHS, JT, and FTS.

I been going through all my old Seattle shit. All of that, Self Tightld, Gettin Greedy, Gangsta Nutt, Skunt, The Lac, etc.

RIP Byrdie and Brazy J.

May 5, 2002
Doing good. Just recently reminiscing with my best friend's new homie who was interested in Seattle rap. Shared most of my collection and I've been back on it fucking with RHS, JT, and FTS.

I been going through all my old Seattle shit. All of that, Self Tightld, Gettin Greedy, Gangsta Nutt, Skunt, The Lac, etc.

RIP Byrdie and Brazy J.
MAN....THATS WHATS UP....I WAS JUST DOING THE SAME THING....ALOT OF GREAT SEATTLE ALBUMS....SEATTLE HAS SOME LEGENDARY MUSIC....JT FUNNY MONEY JUST WENT ON TOUR WITH HAYSTACK....I WAS GOING THRU SOME OF MY MUSIC AND I GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO YOU MAYNE....PACKETNEWS....REMEMBER THAT "MIRC" WALKTHROUGH....LOL. CTRL C & THE CTRL V LOL....SHIT WAS THE BEST FOR HARD TO GET SLAPS....I NEED TO PUT YOU ON TO "DAFUGADAHEER"....THEY ARE A GROUP OUT SEATTLE...."DAFUGADAHEER" IS "TAKE ONE" FROM "CLOCKWORK" AND R.O.B. CRACK THAT NUMBER 6 "MONEY MATH" I GOT THE LAST VERSE ON THAT ONE....THE WHOLE ALBUM SLAPS PIMP....GREAT MUSIC FOR THE RIDE....HERE IS A LINK TO THERE PAGE Dafugadaheer | DAFUGADAHEER

Dec 4, 2006
MAN....THATS WHATS UP....I WAS JUST DOING THE SAME THING....ALOT OF GREAT SEATTLE ALBUMS....SEATTLE HAS SOME LEGENDARY MUSIC....JT FUNNY MONEY JUST WENT ON TOUR WITH HAYSTACK....I WAS GOING THRU SOME OF MY MUSIC AND I GOTTA GIVE PROPS TO YOU MAYNE....PACKETNEWS....REMEMBER THAT "MIRC" WALKTHROUGH....LOL. CTRL C & THE CTRL V LOL....SHIT WAS THE BEST FOR HARD TO GET SLAPS....I NEED TO PUT YOU ON TO "DAFUGADAHEER"....THEY ARE A GROUP OUT SEATTLE...."DAFUGADAHEER" IS "TAKE ONE" FROM "CLOCKWORK" AND R.O.B. CRACK THAT NUMBER 6 "MONEY MATH" I GOT THE LAST VERSE ON THAT ONE....THE WHOLE ALBUM SLAPS PIMP....GREAT MUSIC FOR THE RIDE....HERE IS A LINK TO THERE PAGE Dafugadaheer | DAFUGADAHEER

ehhh I got my hands on that album, DA FUG is droppin SICK shit!!! more ppl need to get hip to it.... glad u made sum noise about them, got me interested so I looked em up and have been bumpin em ever since

May 5, 2002
ehhh I got my hands on that album, DA FUG is droppin SICK shit!!! more ppl need to get hip to it.... glad u made sum noise about them, got me interested so I looked em up and have been bumpin em ever since
FO SHO....DAFUG REALLY APPRECIATES YOUR SUPPORT CLUTCH CITY....YOU EVER BUMP ANY OF CLOCKWORKS MUSIC?....LET ME KNOW PIMP.