WTF happened 2 STEVE??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
DUz NE 1 have any Info on Red Head Steve he put out the tightest debut Ive ever heard out the NW and then dissapeared??? NE 1 no anything?

Feb 14, 2004
i hate to say this, but i've yet to hear all of his redrum album. i wish i knew how to get a copy of it, though.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Being a father. Dude's being a grown man. When he's ready, he'll drop more music.
No shit. Some people have real lives outside of making a cd for you. People have bills to pay, people to take care of/look out for....they have LIVES of their own to live.

Flippin burgers? Dude, someoen should smack you for saying that shit. And even if he was, a job is a job, and if you're gonna hate one someone for working, YOU are a BITCH ASS MUTHA FUCKA.

Oct 23, 2006
IK was way tighter than Money Motivated.

Same with Sykotherapy....lol...just my opinion though. To each their own :)
Nah your right, I dunno why that slipped my mind. I wouldnt say its WAY tighter tho, maybe 10/10 instead of 9.5/10 haha. Anyway I think we need to rally for steve. (starts a slow clap) STEVE...STEVE...STEVE..STEVE, STEVE, STEVE! On the real tho, dude got people to care of so you gotta respect him for doin that.

Feb 17, 2004
Huh Mr.Lockn Load Is hella dope 2 dude dropped tales from the 206 he hit me up 4 beats and a cover and never got back at me that was like 3 years ago

Feb 14, 2004
JSavv, props for the link, but i ain't gon d/l the album. i rather buy it. either straight from him or something. i rather support NW music by purchasing the music instead of d/l'ing it. i've purchased every NW album that i have, except for the Certified - Certificial Business album, Certified gave that album to me. oh yea and the Bosko, "That Fire" album, that was given to me also for being on the street team. but other then that, i'll always purchase NW albums. got to support the movement.

May 5, 2002
WHATS UP YALL. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE. MAN IM GETTING OLDER AND SO ARE MY KIDS SO I NEED TO BE THERE FOR THEM AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY. IT MAKES ME HELLA HAPPY THOUGH THAT MY ALBUM IS LOOKED AT THE WAY IT IS. LOLOLOLOL @ FLIPPING BURGERS. I DO FLIP BURGERS, HOT LINKS AND STEAKS BUT THATS ONLY WHEN IM HAVING A FAMILY BARBEQUE LOLOLOLOL. BUT ON THE REAL WITH MUSIC I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY MAKING BEATS, HELPING MY HOMIES WITH THERE ALBUMS AND REALLY TRYING TO GET MY DAUGHTER DEEP INTO THIS MUSIC GAME.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002