WTF happened 2 STEVE??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
wow i missed this post but the link still good...... Good lookin out steve! You are definitely missed in this game....... People talk shit about how long it took for your album to drop but when it did it was fire..... I miss the mo-x and lil g mixtape monday shit to yall had the northwest forum popin till the server crashed or whatever and the shit was lost but on the real that exclusive shit for the siccness is where its a that was one hell of a good idea... People was talkin... I used to be down wit kaoz but he got bitter when i commented about him not send me no tracks but also wouldnt tell me where i could buy the albums and he wont speak to me since but it is what it is and i got love for the northwest.... sorry Valiums kickin in.... lol

May 13, 2002
wow i missed this post but the link still good...... Good lookin out steve! You are definitely missed in this game....... People talk shit about how long it took for your album to drop but when it did it was fire..... I miss the mo-x and lil g mixtape monday shit to yall had the northwest forum popin
yeah i remember that shit too, i'm gonna check this mixtape out.

props steve.

can anyone re-up those 2 cuts steve uploaded in the other thread ?

the links are dead.

good look whoever can lace that shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Some fans may be looking for music, but some are fuckin haters disguised as fans.

Like that FAGGOT who said steve must be flippin burgers.

That dude ain't no fan, he's just a fuckin trick.

The Siccness is NOT the place to get at artists...that's why they have MYSPACE...Like Mafia said. I bet artists from the NW check the myspace WAAAAAAAY more than the Siccness....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
redrum was a really good album which i havent heard in a long time so thanks for posting it